Author Topic: Second Three word story  (Read 50471 times)

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
Re: Second Three word story
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2006, 07:39:27 AM »
Big Bird brought Animal with her and Kermit's cigarettes, considerate enough to use a squirtgun she put it on the curb.
Nothing could prepare them for what the cigarettes did. At first it shot flaming sparks right into her bowl of tomatoes, peppers and onions, then it exploded.

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce

Lin

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2006, 09:12:57 AM »
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.  Umbrellas opened majestically   Mr. Rogers came holdng Miss Piggy by the throat.

"What's this?" shouted Rogers, wiping red slime off his grimy, nimble fingers.

"Put me down!"

"Long Waaaayyyy Tipperareeee"

"Wow, What a load of sausages!" said Miss Piggy

Big Bird brought Animal with her and Kermit's cigarettes, considerate enough to use a squirtgun she put it on the curb.
Nothing could prepare them for what the cigarettes did. At first it shot flaming sparks right into her bowl of tomatoes, peppers and onions, then it exploded.

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "

SuzieHarris

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2006, 09:16:05 AM »
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.  Umbrellas opened majestically   Mr. Rogers came holdng Miss Piggy by the throat.

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia!"

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa   "

Offline gub2000

• There's always nest year
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2006, 02:21:58 PM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  "
Don't ever ever give up - Winston Churchill

www.TheBestofYouTube.com - editor

Offline Lesleykay

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high

Offline orchid15

• Leona's Happy place
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2006, 07:27:19 PM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful
"The beautiful part of writing is that you don't havto get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon." Robert Cormier

website: www.leonashappyplace.com    newsletter:Leonas BrainCandy

Lin

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2006, 04:51:44 AM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside"   Kermit laughed

Offline chillies

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2006, 06:24:10 AM »

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside"   Kermit laughed.

Never again was

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2006, 08:27:31 AM »

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside"   Kermit laughed.

Never again was Kermit as naive

SuzieHarris

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2006, 08:32:36 AM »

"Put me down!"

Never again was Kermit as naive, atleast not today.

Lin

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2006, 09:41:20 AM »
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

The following day

Telcontar

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »

"Put me down!"

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew

Offline Lobanegra

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2006, 03:19:28 PM »

"Put me down!"

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his

Offline commatose

• Doctor! His punctuation is getting worse!
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2006, 03:33:46 PM »

"Put me down!"

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his dog's food bowl
steve