Author Topic: Second Three word story  (Read 51504 times)

Offline Angeleyes

Re: Second Three word story
« Reply #390 on: August 23, 2006, 10:25:48 AM »
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desperate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.  Umbrellas opened majestically   Mr. Rogers came holding Miss Piggy by the throat.

"What's this?" shouted Rogers, wiping red slime off his grimy, nimble fingers.

"Put me down!"

"Long Waaaayyyy Tipperareeee"

"Wow, What a load of sausages!" said Miss Piggy

Big Bird brought Animal with her and Kermit's cigarettes, considerate enough to use a squirtgun she put it on the curb.
Nothing could prepare them for what the cigarettes did. At first it shot flaming sparks right into her bowl of tomatoes, peppers and onions, then it exploded.

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside"   Kermit laughed.

Never again was Kermit as naive, at least not today.

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his dog's food bowl and stared at the ugly crawling snitbugs that fearlessly chewed Beaker's shoes into tiny pieces. He wondered if shoes were fattening. "I believe I'll chew one myself."  Beaker snarled endlessly.

"Save my shoes!" The tantalizing smell wafted over him

The phone rang, Beaker answered it "Hello,what can I do for you kind sir"
"Kermit speaking.  Could you tell Gonzo I need my cigarettes and whilst we're on the phone MsPiggy says where's my pipe?
"Her pipe is on the ship.  We brought it and her tutu and also some......Sshhh!!! Pork Sausages"

Miss Piggy overheard "Sausages...pork sausages?"
Kermit, trying hard to suppress his giggling. "Never-mind the sausages, but perhaps you could inform Gonzo his snout's on fire."

Grabbing a bucket Doctor Honeydew shouted"I'ts big, but not that big"

Gonzo blushed while Honeydew extinguished the blaze which had boogers and hairs, scorching hair which all disappeared and left his nose the color of the morning sun.  Fozzy Bear was annoyed because Goldilock's menstrual cycle had lost its wheel and he needed to take Gonzo to the doctors before his nose exploded like a hot juicy pimple.

Blue eyes crying, Honeydew's snitbugs, still growing accustomed to the surrealistic world of Miss Piggy's big snout, crawled into a plant pot, caught the measles from a somewhat half eaten truffle, then ended up sitting on a pink toad stool feeling very sleepy.

Meanwhile Geordie footballers disguised as rolling-tobacco smokers seized the Tyne Bridge with snitbug troopers and demanded pink bottomed ladies should not ride bicycles unless accompanied by tutu wearing bricklayers. Suddenly there were MsPiggy and Kermit, each with a pork sausage sticking out of his ears in battle-dress. Along came the Matelot and sliced off his big fake wooden leg. Fozzy Bear saw this and vomited all over his friend Kermit's shoes. The shoes went a funny shade of piggy pink and his toes began to burn and turn a dark rottweiler brown.

"Aaarrrrgggghhh," screamed Animal, just being normal.

Animal grabbed hold of the ruined shoes and howled in highly impressive soprano "wasted pig skin." An entirely different remark came from the Matelot "This story is the most imaginative I have ever read." Kermit -  meanwhile shoeless - saw Camelots Gate raise furry eyebrows slowly to the top of his unbelievably large and wrinkled forehead, then as if by magic, they disappeared.

On the other foot there were three thousand millipedes, and a Flea. All we needed was a spider to help us climb up the Tyne Bridge for tea and cakes. It wasn't long before tea time when something disturbing befell them. A strange looking little snitbug trooper approached, the Geordie footballers recoiled in horror as it ate Alan Shearer's only pair of fuzzy Kermit slippers.   Meanwhile Miss Piggy sat stuffing her face while Animal decided visiting St James' Park was better than having his cake flowing gently down as "McArthur's Park" lyrics would suggest.

"Let's dance" shouted Fozzy Bear drunkenly, while vicious chickens circled hungrily overhead. He jumped up and wildly threw his head back gulping down chickens faster than a freight train on a frozen lake. Not content with poultry and wine, more sausage was ordered and consumed, along with lots of chocolate covered fuzzy bunny rabbits.  The next thing, chicken came bursting out from behind the divan at almost the same time as the music played by Kermit in a vibrant Day-Glo grass skirt, with skimpily clad buxom blonds from the local supermarket.

The chicken grabbed Fozzy Bear tenderly, then whispered, "Do you want to go somewhere quiet, maybe with Kermit?

"I hate Kermit. I only want Chicken Little's feet to caress every inch of my sausage load." Strangely, Miss Piggy's snout, twitching with lust and noodles, hurt Fozzy's feelings and she fell backwards.

"Ooof!" said Gypsy Rose Lee who was climbing up a giant crystal.
"Oi you" said Miss Piggy loudly. "Don't put your stinking feet all over my beautiful eiderdown.
Kermit's one last chance to impress his love was being ruined by Bill Clinton's poor songwriting skills.  He pondered gruffly, "What, oh What, shall I do when the rain falls on me."

"Run for cover!"
"You are sooooo big," said Kaplinsky.
"I eat my porridge every day," Fozzy Bear groaned, as his face scrunched up into a Godzilla-sized
Posted on: May 31, 2006, 12:21:45 PMPosted by: aelfwin
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desperate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.  Umbrellas opened majestically   Mr. Rogers came holding Miss Piggy by the throat.

"Put me down!"

Big Bird brought Animal with her and Kermit's cigarettes, considerate enough to use a squirtgun she put it on the curb.
Nothing could prepare them for what the cigarettes did. At first it shot flaming sparks right into her bowl of tomatoes, peppers and onions, then it exploded.

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the  top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside"   Kermit laughed.

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his dog's food bowl and stared at the ugly crawling snitbugs that fearlessly chewed Beaker's shoes into tiny pieces. He wondered if shoes were fattening. "I believe I'll chew one myself."  Beaker snarled endlessly.

"Kermit speaking.  Could you tell Gonzo I need my cigarettes and whilst we're on the phone MsPiggy says where's my pipe?
"Her pipe is on the ship.  We brought it and her tutu and also some......Sshhh!!! Pork Sausages"

Kermit, trying hard to suppress his giggling. "Never-mind the sausages, but perhaps you could inform Gonzo his snout's on fire."

Gonzo blushed while Honeydew extinguished the blaze which had boogers and hairs, scorching hair which all disappeared and left his nose the color of the morning sun.  Fozzy Bear was annoyed because Goldilock's menstrual cycle had lost its wheel and he needed to take Gonzo to the doctors before his nose exploded like a hot juicy pimple.

Blue eyes crying, Honeydew's snitbugs, still growing accustomed to the surrealistic world of Miss Piggy's big snout, crawled into a plant pot, caught the measles from a somewhat half eaten truffle, then ended up sitting on a pink toad stool feeling very sleepy.

Meanwhile Geordie footballers disguised as rolling-tobacco smokers seized the Tyne Bridge with snitbug troopers and demanded pink bottomed ladies should not ride bicycles unless accompanied by tutu wearing bricklayers. Suddenly there were MsPiggy and Kermit, each with a pork sausage sticking out of his ears in battle-dress. Along came the Matelot and sliced off his big fake wooden leg. Fozzy Bear saw this and vomited all over his friend Kermit's shoes. The shoes went a funny shade of piggy pink and his toes began to burn and turn a dark rottweiler brown.

Animal grabbed hold of the ruined shoes and howled in highly impressive soprano "wasted pig skin." An entirely different remark came from the Matelot "This story is the most imaginative I have ever read." Kermit -  meanwhile shoeless - saw Camelots Gate raise furry eyebrows slowly to the top of his unbelievably large and wrinkled forehead, then as if by magic, they disappeared.

On the other foot there were three thousand millipedes, and a Flea. All we needed was a spider to help us climb up the Tyne Bridge for tea and cakes. It wasn't long before tea time when something disturbing befell them. A strange looking little snitbug trooper approached, the Geordie footballers recoiled in horror as it ate Alan Shearer's only pair of fuzzy Kermit slippers.   Meanwhile Miss Piggy sat stuffing her face while Animal decided visiting St James' Park was better than having his cake flowing gently down as "McArthur's Park" lyrics would suggest.

"Let's dance" shouted Fozzy Bear drunkenly, while vicious chickens circled hungrily overhead. He jumped up and wildly threw his head back gulping down chickens faster than a freight train on a frozen lake. Not content with poultry and wine, more sausage was ordered and consumed, along with lots of chocolate covered fuzzy bunny rabbits.  The next thing, chicken came bursting out from behind the divan at almost the same time as the music played by Kermit in a vibrant Day-Glo grass skirt, with skimpily clad buxom blonds from the local supermarket.

The chicken grabbed Fozzy Bear tenderly, then whispered, "Do you want to go somewhere quiet, maybe with Kermit?

"I hate Kermit. I only want Chicken Little's feet to caress every inch of my sausage load." Strangely, Miss Piggy's snout, twitching with lust and noodles, hurt Fozzy's feelings and she fell backwards.

"Oi you" said Miss Piggy loudly. "Don't put your stinking feet all over my beautiful eiderdown.
Kermit's one last chance to impress his love was being ruined by Bill Clinton's poor songwriting skills.  He pondered gruffly, "What, oh What, shall I do when the rain falls on me."

"Run for cover!"
"I eat my porridge every day," Fozzy Bear groaned, as his face scrunched up into ball of fiery salt and vinegar flavoured condoms.
"Press on old chap and don't dismay."
"What? With only a small bag of assorted fruit, bottle o' dog, and a huge Jim Hansen hand held vanity mirror?"
"Then you should be gannin hyem ".

Dr. Who appeared, with Rose over in the corner of The Cooperage.
"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Well, when are you going to cut my toenails?"
"If you think more about drinks than a venusian,  I'll eat hay."
"Drinking straws,  hey ?"
"No, throwing large tomatoes at your auntie Beeb board certified public attourney is just the right kind of thing we need."
"But don't we need the tomatoes to look like the Marx Brothers?
"Why a duck ? "

But as usual, a strange feeling of foreboding overtook. A ringing sound, inside his head, reminded him of the tea pot his granny used as a clock. He looked around and finally saw fish and chips floating on the grease covered lake.

"What's the use of hunting for misogynous  Kierkegaardian  existentialists ?" They are always disguised as frogs, frogs in tights.

Eating his Danish sausage and mash, he then heard the loudest fart and decided to hide, in case Fozzy Bear's big paws were, in fact, encased in deep dark chocolate. Laughter rang out as Kermit sauntered along the Appian Way on his silly little red roller skates. Then suddenly, a great dark cloud with outrageously green edges spread across the
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #391 on: August 24, 2006, 10:31:37 AM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
"I eat my porridge every day," Fozzy Bear groaned, as his face scrunched up into a Godzilla-sized
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
"I eat my porridge every day," Fozzy Bear groaned, as his face scrunched up into ball of fiery salt and vinegar flavoured condoms.
"What? With only a small bag of assorted fruit, bottle o' dog, and a huge Jim Hansen hand held vanity mirror?"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"No, throwing large tomatoes at your auntie Beeb board certified public attourney is just the right kind of thing we need."
"Why a duck ? "

But as usual, a strange feeling of foreboding overtook. A ringing sound, inside his head, reminded him of the tea pot his granny used as a clock. He looked around and finally saw fish and chips floating on the grease covered lake.

"What's the use of hunting for misogynous  Kierkegaardian  existentialists ?" They are always disguised as frogs, frogs in tights.

Eating his Danish sausage and mash, he then heard the loudest fart and decided to hide, in case Fozzy Bear's big paws were, in fact, encased in deep dark chocolate. Laughter rang out as Kermit sauntered along the Appian Way on his silly little red roller skates. Then suddenly, a great dark cloud with outrageously green edges spread across the Northumberland north Pennines.
A dark shadow

-Henry Ford.

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2006, 05:16:57 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

Eating his Danish sausage and mash, he then heard the loudest fart and decided to hide, in case Fozzy Bear's big paws were, in fact, encased in deep dark chocolate. Laughter rang out as Kermit sauntered along the Appian Way on his silly little red roller skates. Then suddenly, a great dark cloud with outrageously green edges spread across the Northumberland north Pennines.
A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind

Narnian Prince

« Reply #393 on: August 24, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as

Offline brendanp_au

• Science Fiction, the future of reality.
« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2006, 01:32:24 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench
Some people tell me that books will soon be obsolete...Have you EVER been to Borders?

Offline aelfwin

• The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2006, 02:59:59 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench turned green as

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #396 on: September 07, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench turned green as she slipped on

-Henry Ford.

Offline aelfwin

• The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #397 on: September 07, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench turned green as she slipped on a dead squirrel

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2006, 03:21:51 AM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench turned green as she slipped on a dead squirrel.

"Uugghhh, what was

-Henry Ford.

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2006, 01:08:33 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desperate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key. Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss. Umbrellas opened majestically Mr. Rogers came holding Miss Piggy by the throat.

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside" Kermit laughed.

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his dog's food bowl and stared at the ugly crawling snitbugs that fearlessly chewed Beaker's shoes into tiny pieces. He wondered if shoes were fattening. "I believe I'll chew one myself." Beaker snarled endlessly.

"Kermit speaking. Could you tell Gonzo I need my cigarettes and whilst we're on the phone MsPiggy says where's my pipe?
"Her pipe is on the ship. We brought it and her tutu and also some......Sshhh!!! Pork Sausages"

Gonzo blushed while Honeydew extinguished the blaze which had boogers and hairs, scorching hair which all disappeared and left his nose the color of the morning sun. Fozzy Bear was annoyed because Goldilock's menstrual cycle had lost its wheel and he needed to take Gonzo to the doctors before his nose exploded like a hot juicy pimple.

Animal grabbed hold of the ruined shoes and howled in highly impressive soprano "wasted pig skin." An entirely different remark came from the Matelot "This story is the most imaginative I have ever read." Kermit - meanwhile shoeless - saw Camelots Gate raise furry eyebrows slowly to the top of his unbelievably large and wrinkled forehead, then as if by magic, they disappeared.

On the other foot there were three thousand millipedes, and a Flea. All we needed was a spider to help us climb up the Tyne Bridge for tea and cakes. It wasn't long before tea time when something disturbing befell them. A strange looking little snitbug trooper approached, the Geordie footballers recoiled in horror as it ate Alan Shearer's only pair of fuzzy Kermit slippers. Meanwhile Miss Piggy sat stuffing her face while Animal decided visiting St James' Park was better than having his cake flowing gently down as "McArthur's Park" lyrics would suggest.

"Let's dance" shouted Fozzy Bear drunkenly, while vicious chickens circled hungrily overhead. He jumped up and wildly threw his head back gulping down chickens faster than a freight train on a frozen lake. Not content with poultry and wine, more sausage was ordered and consumed, along with lots of chocolate covered fuzzy bunny rabbits. The next thing, chicken came bursting out from behind the divan at almost the same time as the music played by Kermit in a vibrant Day-Glo grass skirt, with skimpily clad buxom blonds from the local supermarket.

Kermit's one last chance to impress his love was being ruined by Bill Clinton's poor songwriting skills. He pondered gruffly, "What, oh What, shall I do when the rain falls on me."

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desperate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key. Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss. Umbrellas opened majestically Mr. Rogers came holding Miss Piggy by the throat.

"Put me down!"

The singing stopped. They looked at the colourful mess of pasta sauce and cried out "Oh! Mama Mia! My excellent Salsa has hit the top note - high in my beautiful Tyneside" Kermit laughed.

The following day Doctor Bunsen Honeydew sat at his dog's food bowl and stared at the ugly crawling snitbugs that fearlessly chewed Beaker's shoes into tiny pieces. He wondered if shoes were fattening. "I believe I'll chew one myself." Beaker snarled endlessly.

"Kermit speaking. Could you tell Gonzo I need my cigarettes and whilst we're on the phone MsPiggy says where's my pipe?
"Her pipe is on the ship. We brought it and her tutu and also some......Sshhh!!! Pork Sausages"

Gonzo blushed while Honeydew extinguished the blaze which had boogers and hairs, scorching hair which all disappeared and left his nose the color of the morning sun. Fozzy Bear was annoyed because Goldilock's menstrual cycle had lost its wheel and he needed to take Gonzo to the doctors before his nose exploded like a hot juicy pimple.

Animal grabbed hold of the ruined shoes and howled in highly impressive soprano "wasted pig skin." An entirely different remark came from the Matelot "This story is the most imaginative I have ever read." Kermit - meanwhile shoeless - saw Camelots Gate raise furry eyebrows slowly to the top of his unbelievably large and wrinkled forehead, then as if by magic, they disappeared.

On the other foot there were three thousand millipedes, and a Flea. All we needed was a spider to help us climb up the Tyne Bridge for tea and cakes. It wasn't long before tea time when something disturbing befell them. A strange looking little snitbug trooper approached, the Geordie footballers recoiled in horror as it ate Alan Shearer's only pair of fuzzy Kermit slippers. Meanwhile Miss Piggy sat stuffing her face while Animal decided visiting St James' Park was better than having his cake flowing gently down as "McArthur's Park" lyrics would suggest.

"Let's dance" shouted Fozzy Bear drunkenly, while vicious chickens circled hungrily overhead. He jumped up and wildly threw his head back gulping down chickens faster than a freight train on a frozen lake. Not content with poultry and wine, more sausage was ordered and consumed, along with lots of chocolate covered fuzzy bunny rabbits. The next thing, chicken came bursting out from behind the divan at almost the same time as the music played by Kermit in a vibrant Day-Glo grass skirt, with skimpily clad buxom blonds from the local supermarket.

Kermit's one last chance to impress his love was being ruined by Bill Clinton's poor songwriting skills. He pondered gruffly, "What, oh What, shall I do when the rain falls on me."

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"If you think more about drinks than a venusian, I'll eat hay."
"Drinking straws, hey ?"
"Why a duck ? "

"What's the use of hunting for misogynous Kierkegaardian existentialists ?" They are always disguised as frogs, frogs in tights.

A dark shadow lurked menacingly behind Miss Piggy as someone broke wind, the choking stench turned green as she slipped on a dead squirrel.

"Uugghhh, what was that"? she grunted
Big T  :o

Dave Driver

« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2006, 08:05:38 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

"Uugghhh, what was that?" she grunted and swallowed her

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2006, 08:36:25 AM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

"Uugghhh, what was that?" she grunted and swallowed her pink foaming toothbrush
Big T  :o

Offline polexia

• Howling into the Abyss
« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2006, 07:49:37 AM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

"Uugghhh, what was that?" she grunted and swallowed her pink foaming toothbrush and spilling coffee
X                         
LJ

http://ljkessels.blogspot.com/

Offline chillies

« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

"Uugghhh, what was that?" she grunted and swallowed her pink foaming toothbrush and spilling coffee over her cherry

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2006, 01:14:30 PM »

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"
Insert Quote

"Put me down!"

"Run for cover!"

"I say Rose!"
"Not now, Doctor !".
"Why a duck ? "

"Uugghhh, what was that?" she grunted and swallowed her pink foaming toothbrush and spilling coffee over her cherry cheesecake. A scary

-Henry Ford.