Author Topic: Second Three word story  (Read 51552 times)

Offline zak_wolf

Re: Second Three word story
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 07:03:11 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly
Just a quote I will always remember from Edgar Allen Poe:

"Nevermore!"

Offline mary

• Me and my therapy dog, Woof
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 08:09:27 PM »
Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing

Telcontar

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 08:43:29 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne'

Offline mary

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony.

Offline zak_wolf

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2006, 09:04:11 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples

"Nevermore!"

Offline mary

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 09:10:39 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then

Offline zak_wolf

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 09:20:37 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw

"Nevermore!"

Offline mary

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 09:35:05 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby.

Offline zak_wolf

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 09:36:30 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby.

And Kermit too.

"Nevermore!"

Offline mary

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 09:40:53 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for

Offline zak_wolf

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 09:43:34 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from.

"Nevermore!"

Offline mary

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.

Offline zak_wolf

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 10:02:16 PM »

One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.

Umbrellas opened majestically

"Nevermore!"

Offline orchid15

• Leona's Happy place
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2006, 12:51:42 AM »

Umbrellas opened majestically

Mr. Rogers came
"The beautiful part of writing is that you don't havto get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon." Robert Cormier

website: www.leonashappyplace.com    newsletter:Leonas BrainCandy

Lin

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2006, 02:03:09 AM »
Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 01:51:42 PMPosted by: orchid15 
Insert Quote
One rainy evening the stars were just visible over Newcastle upon Tyne, when out from the drainpipe leapt Kermit The Frog, looking slightly green and desparate for cigarettes. He made his Tyne debut singing "Over the Rainbow" terribly off key.   Miss Piggy, however, sang in tune. Alleycats gathered excitedly hoping to sing 'Auld Lang Syne' in three-part harmony. Some brought pineapples carefully sliced, then ready to throw at every passerby. And Kermit too, brought kiwis for defending himself from Miss Piggy's tomato toss.  Umbrellas opened majestically   Mr. Rogers came holidng Miss Piggy