Author Topic: actions...  (Read 2207 times)

verybigmouth

actions...
« on: July 02, 2007, 06:53:48 AM »
i have trouble describing so many actions. so i thought of starting this thread to help myself and other people out there to learn new actions. try not to add actions like kick. everyone knows that. if you can, include pictures or videos that describe the actions. [use these for examples]

1. crossdrawing  -  drawing the left gun with the right hand and drawing the right gun with the left. happens on lot on tv. for no reason except to look cool.
2. wheeled - [Gray, hanging upside down, wheeled onto the ground into a crouching position]
3. snipe - attack or kill with a rifle.
4. roll dodged - to roll on the ground while dodging bullets. not in the dictionary i think. i picked this up while playing video games.
5. crooning - sing softly
6. perforate - make a hole into, pierce

i need help differenciating all the different types of laughs. guffaw, snicker, scoff...
add as many actions as you like to the list. 

Offline thatollie

Re: actions...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 03:26:22 PM »
You haven't described what wheeling actually is.

Never make a decision standing up.

verybigmouth

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 03:21:33 AM »
rolling forward or backwards. not sideways. like the wheel.

verybigmouth

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 07:05:05 AM »
1. crossdrawing  -  drawing the left gun with the right hand and drawing the right gun with the left. happens on lot on tv. for no reason except to look cool.
2. wheeled - rolling forward or backwards like a wheel [Gray, hanging upside down, wheeled onto the ground into a crouching position]
3. snipe - attack or kill with a rifle.
4. roll dodged - to roll on the ground while dodging bullets. not in the dictionary i think. i picked this up while playing video games.
5. crooning - sing softly
6. perforate - make a hole into, pierce

7. pierce - cut through, usually with sharp instrument
8. nibble - bite gently. [the fish nibbled the bait]
9. coldcocks - knock down with force

play along guys. add as many as you can. rare and helpful ones.