Author Topic: Your co-operation is needed - From the Moderators  (Read 2228 times)

Lin

Your co-operation is needed - From the Moderators
« on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:20 AM »
Hi Scriptwriters,

Ive just requested that your scripts be reviewed and critiqued by the none scriptwriting members as the viewing scores are low and I thought you would all appreciate this action. Many people are on holiday at present.   I have been informed that some of the posts are rather explicit in the use of language which has offended a member, we also have younger members viewing the site.

Most of you are pretty good at putting a warning on the titles. Please check out the Forum Etiquette before posting.  The Sticky topic from Nick at the top of the page,  before this one, outlines this too.   I didnt wish to post this twice but I do feel it necessary to highlight this issue once again.

Quote from Forum Etiquette
6. Adult content. Please remember that although this is a site for adults, it is possible for children of any age to stumble upon it. Please ensure you put 'STRONG LANGUAGE' or some other appropriate warning in the title of your post. We do not prohibit work that explores adult themes, but the moderators may edit or delete any work that does not appear suitable for our readership without further reference to the poster.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Lin
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:23:11 AM by Lin »

Lin

Re: Your co-operation is needed - From the Moderators
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 03:24:01 AM »
Thanks to all who read this yesterday and responded - much appreciated

Lin