Author Topic: New Magazine - Writers Needed! LIVE URL!!!!  (Read 18368 times)

Offline Faith1975

Re: New Magazine - Writers Needed! LIVE URL!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 11:03:25 PM »
This may sound like a silly question but would you consider a section on Pets?  For many of us our pets are a part of our family.  There are also little shortcuts which makes life with pets much easier. 
I have learned to cry when sad, laugh when happy and scream like a banshee when stressed. It helps. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Offline akpolarmom

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »
Faith,
I was just thinking the same. Animals are not only a big part of our families but - it often seem like we get to take care of them, no matter who brought them home LOL. Would love to cooperate on something in this area. I am a long time trainer of dogs, horses and what ever else comes my way.

Suzie,
What about a section that covers home business opportunities? Hobbies? or even a combination/ progression from hobbies to business...?

As for your short stories, are you looking for several for each issue, by different authors or by a 'staff writer'?

Thanks 
Akpolarmom
Still in Search of More Tools of the Craft....

Offline only_a_mortal

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »
Just thought I'd drop in and say that I visited the site, looks great. I'd love to contribute something to it in the future-perhaps a short story or two.  ;)
Hurt

Offline josiehenley

• Josie Henley-Einion
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 08:20:59 AM »
Just wanted to check all is okay. I'm still writing my column, sorry I haven't got it to you yet. But I checked perfumeandlace.com today and found an error 'not found'. Hope this is just a glitch. Will send column soon.
"I have nothing to declare except my genius" Oscar Wilde http://www.josiehenley.net/index.html

Offline thatollie

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 08:45:49 AM »
Never make a decision standing up.

Offline josiehenley

• Josie Henley-Einion
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 09:39:03 AM »
Thanks - I missed this while I was away.  :'(
"I have nothing to declare except my genius" Oscar Wilde http://www.josiehenley.net/index.html