Author Topic: hello everyone from Cachania1 / hola a todos de Cachania1  (Read 1815 times)

Offline cachania1

hello everyone from Cachania1 / hola a todos de Cachania1
« on: January 11, 2006, 02:06:11 PM »
Hello everyone: ;D

I am happy to sign up for this forum and to start this year writing. If any of you lives in San Diego, California..please email me to exchange ideas...Thanks

Saludos a todos: ;D

Estoy contento de entrar a este foro y empezar a escribir en este 2006. Si alguien de ustedes vive en san Diego, California...pues mandeme un correo electronico para intercambiar ideas.....Gracias

SuzieHarris

Re: hello everyone from Cachania1 / hola a todos de Cachania1
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:08:13 PM »
Hi,

I for one don't live in San Diego, but we are here to help each other and exchange ideas. So, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around.

Suzie x

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
Re: hello everyone from Cachania1 / hola a todos de Cachania1
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:51:07 PM »
Cachania1, Hola Amigo, como 'sta usted? Que Paso. I used to live in Huntington Beach. I moved to Tennessee about four years ago. San Diego is great, I loved to hang out at the Childrens Beach and watch the seals coming ashore to play. Me estudiante de Espaniol. I was getting fairly good at it til I moved here, now I'm afraid my vocabulary is shrinking. Are you just starting to write, or have you done a bit already? Hasta Luego, :) Aelf