Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 27952 times)

Offline bri h

Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »
laf. the nearest I get to a libido these days is spelling it out on here, so no need to threaten! ha ha.
plus am taken, and have no interest in other wimmin, so thanks but no thanks! ha ha xbx
Fare thee well Skip. We're all 'Keening' now. xbx

Offline Gayle

• "The Story Book" (1877) by William Bourguereau
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2012, 11:48:40 PM »
I'm wearing a black spaghetti-strap tank top with lace trim under a green cotton, deep-v-neak sweater, blue jeans, and no socks. I'm sitting up on the couch with my laptop on my knee so I have a blanket wrapped around my feet for warmth.

How's that for descriptive?
"I was born of writing. Before that, there was only a play of mirrors." - Jean Paul Sartre

Offline bri h

« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2012, 02:45:12 AM »
very descrip of ya, heres one, Get some socks n slippers on!! laf. b

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2012, 06:34:03 AM »
I'm wearing a frown, plus a casual assemblage of other clothing selected at random and just thrown on to keep me warm and reasonably decent.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

cmb

« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2012, 07:06:16 AM »
Brownish grey shirt over an almost identical grey shirt. Black jogging trousers, white sports socks, and my brown "miracle" boots. (I have housework to do, and a lot of it too.)

Offline bri h

« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2012, 07:50:50 AM »
Same thing I wear every day a smile cos this is of cours This so not the happiness thread! Be more observant bri Ahem, I'm wearing the inside out(Pink Floyd) I'm actually wearing what I wear most days, with an interchangeable fleecy shirt, black stretchy leggings cos jeans cut inta me belly, which is larger than it should be at the min. black socks, moccasin type slippers. I see myself like Al Borland off Home Improvement, "here's Tim!-the-Tool-Man!-Taylorrrrrrrr!" ha ha.

Offline Vienna

« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2012, 08:29:24 AM »
white tshirt, black cords, brown V-Neck jumper and black Clark's Desert Boots............working a few hours today........
Just a well-read punk peasant

Going to church makes you a christian as much as standing in a garage makes you a car!

Offline Sasquatch

« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Chuck Norris bandana, ruffled blouse, assless chaps, combat boots. Also, a hospital gown, several pairs of glasses, and black socks.

Seriously - pants and shirt, again. *Yawn, I know*