Author Topic: Feedback for Taiwanese author would be awesome!!  (Read 1625 times)

Offline marycgross

Feedback for Taiwanese author would be awesome!!
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:36:12 PM »
Thanks for your interest!  I'm helping my 75 year old Taiwanese friend edit her memoirs and a huge novel that she has written no less than 90 chapters of.  I'm not a writer myself, and I'm having trouble helping her hone her work without cutting out too much or loosing her voice.

The piece attached has been extensivly edited by someone else and doesn't represent the richness of her expression as well as her new work, but the content really interesting.   I'll post a chunk of the novel next week.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 10:43:10 PM by marycgross »

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
Re: Feedback for Taiwanese author would be awesome!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 03:22:53 AM »
I'm getting a message that I can't download the attachment. Anyone else having this problem?

Telcontar

Re: Feedback for Taiwanese author would be awesome!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »
Hi Symphony,

I don't know which browser you use, but I'm on 'Firefox'. I just clicked right-clicked the link, then 'open in a new tab', and it asked me what I wanted to open it with. 'Open Office' was default, I clicked 'yes', and it opened in 'Word'. Oh well...twelve pages, might take a while, but I'll have a look through it.

Dave.