Author Topic: Another tick in the box  (Read 1782 times)

Offline The Matelot

• PATAGOMÁNIA
Another tick in the box
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:10:11 PM »
Hello again,

Just this minute got back from another meeting with the editor of our local Monthly Organiser and he has accepted the photo below as the May front cover ;D
He also asked me do an article on him and will give me the centre page COLOUR spread ;D ;D ;D

This is Pancho the condor, rescued some 22 yrs ago by a now elderly couple. They run a small café and allow passing tourists and diners into their garden to view this extraordinary creature. They charge just 20pence (40cents) / person for his upkeep...and they make good sandwiches!

I´ll post the article for viewing when it´s ready.

Off now to pop the bubbly
Tam

I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me - Oscar Wilde

Lin

Re: Another tick in the box
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 07:57:33 AM »
Thats just brill well done see you in the Coffee Shop for biccies and a dash of tequila or whatever it is you drink in Patagonia

Lin

Offline Symphony

• Put the kettle on
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 06:36:05 AM »
Goodness me! That's fantastic! Congratulations, Tam,

Symphony

Offline The Matelot

• PATAGOMÁNIA
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 10:19:24 PM »
Thanks Ladies,

Unfortunately in this case my reward is extra adverts in the paper. But, it still gives you that
great feeling, like many of you will know. Plus, in my opinion exposure is exposure, it all adds to the CV.

See ya in the morning for the bleary-eyed cuppa.

Tam
I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me - Oscar Wilde