Author Topic: To: ddraigmor  (Read 1691 times)

Offline The Matelot

• PATAGOMÁNIA
To: ddraigmor
« on: March 07, 2006, 04:07:52 PM »
Hello there,
You didn´t happen to be an MAA in her Majesty´s finest, did you????

Just referring to your signing name - JONTY, synonymous with JOSS....and many others!

(For the landlubbers amongst us - It´s the head Cop onboard a ship - or GOD as he likes to be called)! ::)

Tam
I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me - Oscar Wilde

deathblackfox

Re: To: ddraigmor
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:02:33 PM »
What if you're an airlubber? I'm an aircadet you know?

Offline The Matelot

• PATAGOMÁNIA
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 11:30:51 PM »
Hello there,

Well it all depends if you´re British or not ::)

There is a great saying:

The British Army DIG IN
The Royal Navy  SAIL IN
and the RAF      CHECK IN ;D

So which part of the world do you hail from?

Tam
I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me - Oscar Wilde

deathblackfox

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:37:04 PM »
I hail from Trail B.C. in the great land of Canada. Where the great navy sails in. What's hilarious is actually in the next few days my whole air cadet squadron is doing an exercise called leadership on the water. We tried to remind them we were aircadets but they asked what would happen if when one of us were stearing we crashed? I'm a corporal you see and the highest rank is a flightseargent and so farrr we've all agreed that the lieutenant should change her mind and let us fly.

Offline The Matelot

• PATAGOMÁNIA
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 12:47:04 AM »
mmm.... Leadership on the water, by a baby LT , just imagine it. . .

...and as the young University graduted stood  on the jetty, upright and proud in her brand new uniform- presented just the week before, unable to find the correct drill in her crisp new handbook she turned to the cadets and screamed "Everybody,"     "mmmmmm"       "FLOAT!"

Anyway I gotta go catch some zzzzz, it´s 0245 and I need to go pay my taxes in the morning!!

Later Ginger

Tam