Author Topic: Long time no see!  (Read 205 times)

Offline Stupot

• View Profile
    • ToxicSock.co.uk
Long time no see!
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:16:30 PM »
Wow!

Itís been 10+ years since I last posted here. Hope everyone is well.

I was actually searching Google for a different reason and MyWritersCircle came up and it suddenly all came flooding back. Iím not sure why I stopped posting. I went to Japan then came back home and got busy with an Access course, then went off to uni and kept forgetting to check in.

I doubt anyone remembers me but I thought Iíd pop in and say hi.

And blow me, my password worked first time! How did I manage that?

The best thing about coming back is seeing that the Crap Joke Thread I started is still going strong. Thanks for keeping it warm while I was away.

See you around.

Stu

Offline Noizchild

• View Profile
    • Tokyo-Zion Academy
Re: Long time no see!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 11:28:23 PM »
This place is nearly dead.
"It's not food anymore, Dean! It's Darwinism!" -- Sam Winchester from "Supernatural"

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 08:59:55 PM »
Hi Stu!

Great to see you back on the forum. Thatís too funny that you started the Crap Joke Thread and itís still going strong, weíre excited to see you sharing some humor to keep things light around here.

We are in the process of going thru a transition with the forum and are looking for positive influencers to support future activity on the forum and are happy to compensate for your time if interested. Let us know if you would be interested and Iíll shoot you a PM to discuss in more detail. A more formal post to this regard will be up on the forum soon.

Once again welcome back and we look forward to your continued contribution to the community!

Jameela

Offline Stupot

• View Profile
    • ToxicSock.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
Hi Jameela.

Thanks for your lovely message above.
Iíve got a lot on my plate at the moment, very little of which involves creative writing, so I probably shouldnít commit to any kind of role in this transition you speak of. But I think I will be popping my head in occasionally to see whatís going on and might be able to help out in some small ways.

:-)