Author Topic: Sticky: Do You Need a Writer?  (Read 13185 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Sticky: Do You Need a Writer?
« on: March 16, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »
Are you looking for a writer or writers? If so, we want to hear from you!

Mywriterscircle.com has over 42,000 members from all over the world, and there are many others who simply come to browse. To advertise your project to all of these people free of charge, all you need to do is register by clicking on the button at the top of the page and following the on-screen instructions. This is free and takes only a few seconds, though note that you will need to click on a link in an email that will be sent to you to confirm your membership. Once you have joined the forum, you can post details of your vacancy on the Writers Wanted board. You will also be able to reply to any queries that are posted about it.

Alternatively, you can simply send your vacancy to us by email and we will post it on your behalf. To do this, please message details to an MWC Moderator. Note that we prefer paying opportunities. Non-paying vacancies will only be published at the discretion of the moderators.

Either way, we would also be grateful if you could post a message, or just let me or one of the other moderators know, when your vacancy has been filled.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Nick  :)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:13:45 PM by Laura H »
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.