Author Topic: Hello, writers.  (Read 2160 times)

Offline (fatal.eclipse)

• View Profile
Hello, writers.
« on: March 07, 2007, 08:42:57 AM »
Well, I'll start by saying hello, everyone.  It's a pleasure to join and get to read your work.

Finding this forum was surely happenstance.  I did not know such a place existed.  But, anyways...

The name is Mike, if you would like to remember for future referral.  I'm a friendly guy, here to befriend others, put out and listen to your criticisms (whether harsh or supportive), so I insist you give your two cents if you'll take a gander.  I've recently become passionate about writing again, so I need to brush up and would especially love to hear your opinions, like many of you, I'm sure.  So, please help a guy out!  I will definitely do the same.

Ok,thanks for reading.  Be good!

Lin

Re: Hello, writers.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 10:29:42 AM »
Welcome to mywritercircle.com from all the moderators and members on the site.   We look forward to your posts and hope you will join us to review other member's stories and leave comments on the forum to help others in their quest to become a writer.

Please click on this link for Forum Etiquette http://www.mywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=7415.0

Everything you need is here, ask questions, learn from other posts and ask the Moderators if you need assistance with navigation around the web site. 

There is a Frequently Asked Questions  in the Author's Resource Centre (ARC) please use the SEARCH facility if you want to find a particular topic and lots of help is at hand if you get stuck along the way

All genres for review are welcome, but we ask you to take care with the use of words which may offend.  If in doubt ask the Moderators first before posting.

Please make sure you are logged on each time with your password if you want to post a topic.

All the best to you

Lin, Jillanne, Symphony, Carrie, Cathy, Aelfwin & Nick
Moderators
mywriterscircle.com

Offline paramour

• My name is Pinky!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, writers.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »
So glad you are here! This place will grow on you real fast! The folks here are great and very honest and supportive! Welcome aboard! :)
~paramour.