Author Topic: New moderators  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
New moderators
« on: January 08, 2006, 01:46:59 PM »
As you may already have noticed, Mywriterscircle.com has two additional moderators, Suzie and Aelfwin. I would like to record here my gratitude to them for taking on this extra (unpaid) responsibility.  :)

They will have the same powers as I do in the forum, including the ability to delete, move and modify messages if required. Generally their role will be to keep everything running smoothly in the forum, and ensure that it is meeting the needs of forum members.

Nick GM

Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: New moderators
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 03:46:52 AM »
A warm welcome to our latest moderator, Lin, a British ex-pat who now lives in Holland. Like Suzie, Aelfwin and myself, her role will be to keep the forum running smoothly, 'meet and greet' new members, and generally ensure that the forum remains a safe and pleasant place for all visitors.

Nick GM
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.