Author Topic: writer seeks PA free accommodation offered  (Read 4726 times)

Offline fordy

• fordys web of words
Re: writer seeks PA free accommodation offered
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 02:08:03 PM »
Yes, on reflection, I agree with leaving the post.  Identifying the poster is sufficient, as I assume that Nick's assessment is that Mr Leisinger is not a predator.  Obviously Mr Leisinger does need to improve his communication skills though, if he wishes to avoid people drawing that conclusion.
If I always do what I always did, I'll always get what I always got.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Thanks, Fordy and Brushy. Yes, I think between the two of you, you've summed up the situation pretty well!

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Lin

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »
I know its very hard for all of us to judge whether or not something is genuine or not.   I think we have to be guided by Nick.   Im not saying Nick is a genius and knows everything, but his knowledge and judgement in these situations is extremely good.

I can understand this from both points of view and I think I would be pretty annoyed if I was a high ranking writer and someone doubted my credibility.   Im only sorry he took umbridge over the caution our members provided. 

So please give him the benefit of the doubt and if you wish to apply then do so.   I can certainly understand your feelings.   Its really hard these days to be sure about anything!!

All the best and have a nice week end

Lin

Offline zenofeller

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »
Not really on topic, but I'm impressed with the sane stand on moderation manifested. Cheers Nick.