Author Topic: New 3 Word Story  (Read 17166 times)

Offline Simon

Re: NEW 3 WORD STORY
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan, Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmaladeand toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphry licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got Humphrey a huge lollipop like his.

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition. Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of fluffy, green, slippery slime coming out from where you caught it on the door knob. Suddenly lollipops started popping out of gangrenous small holes where once only mice muzzled Roquefort. The lollipops flew everywhere, causing havoc. Letting the cables drop into his crinkly big ears. Sticky red toffee oozed out of the bin and turned dark brown.Small fingers reaching up through the glutinous treacle mass wiggled frantically, signaling the probable end of mars bars, because the commercial climate was changing.

However, far away, there was promise

Offline Simon

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2007, 09:30:24 PM »
On a cold dish of tazmanian fried cheese there sat a fat fly flicking his fan, Humphrey the camel loves flies but, on this occasion, he wanted some marmaladeand toast, but there was none apart from in the bin, where Noddy was sleeping, subconsciously licking his lolly pop. Humphry licked Noddy awake, then told him, white skies are a sign of lollipops on special offer at the local market which also sells light blue umbrellas and dotted tablecloths and napkins. Noddy jumped up and put his rifle up the gunrack and got Humphrey a huge lollipop like his.

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition. Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of fluffy, green, slippery slime coming out from where you caught it on the door knob. Suddenly lollipops started popping out of gangrenous small holes where once only mice muzzled Roquefort. The lollipops flew everywhere, causing havoc. Letting the cables drop into his crinkly big ears. Sticky red toffee oozed out of the bin and turned dark brown.Small fingers reaching up through the glutinous treacle mass wiggled frantically, signaling the probable end of mars bars, because the commercial climate was changing. They couldn't afford

Offline chillies

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2007, 02:39:13 AM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition. Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of fluffy, green, slippery slime coming out from where you caught it on the door knob. Suddenly lollipops started popping out of gangrenous small holes where once only mice muzzled Roquefort. The lollipops flew everywhere, causing havoc. Letting the cables drop into his crinkly big ears. Sticky red toffee oozed out of the bin and turned dark brown.Small fingers reaching up through the glutinous treacle mass wiggled frantically, signaling the probable end of mars bars, because the commercial climate was changing. They couldn't afford the tax increases

Offline Calvin

• Nah nah , can't see me
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition. Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of fluffy, green, slippery slime coming out from where you caught it on the door knob. Suddenly lollipops started popping out of gangrenous small holes where once only mice muzzled Roquefort. The lollipops flew everywhere, causing havoc. Letting the cables drop into his crinkly big ears. Sticky red toffee oozed out of the bin and turned dark brown.Small fingers reaching up through the glutinous treacle mass wiggled frantically, signaling the probable end of mars bars, because the commercial climate was changing. They couldn't afford the tax increases, not that there was e steady income though
To see the world in a grian of sand, hold infinity at the palm of my hand.

Offline Simon

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

Suddenly, Bigears appeared, he shouted "Fludlleducks, I really fancy some hot soup, with Noddy Croutons and cheesy bits for my condition!" "Condition ... what condition. Your problem below your belt seems to have doubled the amount of fluffy, green, slippery slime coming out from where you caught it on the door knob. Suddenly lollipops started popping out of gangrenous small holes where once only mice muzzled Roquefort. The lollipops flew everywhere, causing havoc. Letting the cables drop into his crinkly big ears. Sticky red toffee oozed out of the bin and turned dark brown.Small fingers reaching up through the glutinous treacle mass wiggled frantically, signaling the probable end of mars bars, because the commercial climate was changing. They couldn't afford the tax increases, not that there was a steady income though the drug trade