Author Topic: Three word story game  (Read 24351 times)

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
Re: Three word story game
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 06:23:51 AM »
Once upon a time there lived three women who weren't truly witches, or so we thought, until they turned into drag. It was on a stormy night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

At that moment a tramp sleeping, called Tom Tom the Piper's son, woke up screaming, are you the mother of hangovers?

And Tom said"Get me out of this nightmare."

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

allonby

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 07:03:23 AM »
Once upon a time there lived three women who weren't truly witches, or so we thought, until they turned into drag. It was on a stormy night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

At that moment a tramp sleeping, called Tom Tom the Piper's son, woke up screaming, are you the mother of hangovers?

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing

Offline DC

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 07:10:43 AM »

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime"
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - open throttle in the other -
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming : "Woo Hoo, what
a ride!"

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 07:22:05 AM »
night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

allonby

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »
night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.Out of tune

Lin

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 10:11:13 AM »
One night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.Out of tune.
Tom's nightmare was

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »
One night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.Out of tune.
Tom's nightmare was rapidly becoming unbearable

Offline Red_Barren

• I change things because I can.
    • Our Team
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 11:34:24 AM »

Tom's nightmare was rapidly becoming unbearable.

Then Tim arrived.
http://www.cloudantivirus.com  Anti-Virus that is free for personal, non-profit and educational use.  Continuously updated and scans on the fly without slowing down your computer.

http://www.malwarebytes.com Anti-Malware that is free for personal use.

Lin

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy

Offline charlie

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2007, 12:14:44 PM »

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said.

Offline Red_Barren

• Our Team
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2007, 12:18:13 PM »

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said, whilst counting words.
http://www.cloudantivirus.com  Anti-Virus that is free for personal, non-profit and educational use.  Continuously updated and scans on the fly without slowing down your computer.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said, whilst counting words.  "Every word counts!"

Offline Red_Barren

• Our Team
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said, whilst counting words.  "Every word counts!"

Math Majors, surely.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

Meanwhile, The Coven

Lin

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

Meanwhile, The Coven with Miss Piggy