Author Topic: Three word story game  (Read 24346 times)

Lin

Re: Three word story game
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2007, 04:11:38 AM »
One night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

At that moment a tramp sleeping, called Tom Tom the Piper's son, woke up screaming, are you the mother of hangovers?

And Tom said"Get me out of this nightmare."

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.Out of tune.
Tom's nightmare was rapidly becoming unbearable.

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said, whilst counting words.  "Every word counts!"

Math Majors, surely.

Meanwhile, The Coven with Miss Piggy was spurning bacon, sarny anyone?

"But of course"
"Nice legs, Piggy.  Especially your trotters."

Shoes shiny, they held hands and uttered three words.

"Where are we?"

Stuck in a clapped out Transit, looking for a broom with a view detector, the witches cried, "Where's Tim?"

"Pushed him off," said Tom. "He reminded me of a long forgotten egg I dropped."

"Yolks on you..", said Magic Gnu." who put pepper on Miss Piggy's thighs. "Me said Titch?" She's a sand-witch

"Then you deserve a beach-front barbecue."

So...  "Cue Barbie!" while Piggy cooks.  Tom sighed, he was missing Tim, who emigrated to the next street on account of his rather large boil on his lower left buttock which made him pick his arse.  Using a Pick-axe!

Meanwhile back at the Corner Store, Vince picked up 'Fairy Friend' Tim "you want to get something different?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.
Aw shit, again Gyppo goes unread.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Sometime later when we got back, dead drunk again and footwear missing, we phoned Bandicoot who insisted that we stop messing her Cindy house up.  So we redecorated it with clear spray-paint before peeing on a garden gnome, "Oi that's not a gnome, it's our bloody takeaway delivery boy with, with, with a meaty bonanza pizza, "you big Gyppo"?

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

She was, but prefers peed-on pizza for additional piquancy.  Pigs are particular.  Especially that particular porker.  Peculiar pig.  Piggin' peculiar...  Literally.

Possibly, but perhaps we were looking around Gateshead instead of teasing Tim.

Later on, when it stopped raining, the skateboadring 'Streaker' pole vaulted into the Vicar's arms," Hey big boy, what's your game?"
The pheasant looked, aerial bomb released, "It's a hit!"

"Holy Shit" headlines offend leading Churchmen, to witches' glee.  They place bets and sacrifice pets whilst painting curious sigils upon a giant's face using polychromatic lipstick

Elsewhere, the clock, infested with mice, was running backwards." Scarper" bleated the sheep-headed Chimera "run like stink, before it strikes one of us. As usual we would go fishing somewhere we shouldn't. J R Hartley was sitting there, writing another cookery book about barbecuing Celebrity Chefs using only a rubber plant belonging to Sid Biggleswith - Son of Biggles -
"Anyone seen my Diabetic Recipe Book with free Novapen?'
"No sorry" said the thieving toe-rag in the Reliant...
"Robin," said Larry cheese, Mmmm, please

An hour disappeared, before we realised it was gone. She was a fine looking Bint, but that squint did nothing to quell the fire in her eyes.  Her gaze devoured the half eaten pig's trotters which were covered with a Pesi-Cola glaze, on a bed of dandelion leaves.

The piece de resistance fought back vigorously, But by chance - pure blind chance - a rope appeared.

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant

allonby

« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2007, 07:40:28 AM »
One night deep in the suburbs of Newcastle.or was it Leeds or somewhere else, they looked at their 'Sat Nav', then at each other.  "Bugger, we're lost!"

At that moment a tramp sleeping, called Tom Tom the Piper's son, woke up screaming, are you the mother of hangovers?

KABOOM! Three women wearing purple yashmaks started to sing "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.Out of tune.

Then Tim arrived.  "I'm your fairy Friend," he said, whilst counting words.  "Every word counts!"

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

Stuck in a clapped out Transit, looking for a broom with a view detector, the witches cried, "Where's Tim?"

"Yolks on you..", said Magic Gnu." who put pepper on Miss Piggy's thighs. "Me said Titch?" She's a sand-witch

So...  "Cue Barbie!" while Piggy cooks.  Tom sighed, he was missing Tim, who emigrated to the next street on account of his rather large boil on his lower left buttock which made him pick his arse.  Using a Pick-axe!

Meanwhile back at the Corner Store, Vince picked up 'Fairy Friend' Tim "you want to get something different?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Sometime later when we got back, dead drunk again and footwear missing, we phoned Bandicoot who insisted that we stop messing her Cindy house up.  So we redecorated it with clear spray-paint before peeing on a garden gnome, "Oi that's not a gnome, it's our bloody takeaway delivery boy with, with, with a meaty bonanza pizza, "you big Gyppo"?

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

She was, but prefers peed-on pizza for additional piquancy.  Pigs are particular.  Especially that particular porker.  Peculiar pig.  Piggin' peculiar...  Literally.

Later on, when it stopped raining, the skateboadring 'Streaker' pole vaulted into the Vicar's arms," Hey big boy, what's your game?"

"Holy Shit" headlines offend leading Churchmen, to witches' glee.  They place bets and sacrifice pets whilst painting curious sigils upon a giant's face using polychromatic lipstick

Elsewhere, the clock, infested with mice, was running backwards." Scarper" bleated the sheep-headed Chimera "run like stink, before it strikes one of us. As usual we would go fishing somewhere we shouldn't. J R Hartley was sitting there, writing another cookery book about barbecuing Celebrity Chefs using only a rubber plant belonging to Sid Biggleswith - Son of Biggles -

An hour disappeared, before we realised it was gone. She was a fine looking Bint, but that squint did nothing to quell the fire in her eyes.  Her gaze devoured the half eaten pig's trotters which were covered with a Pesi-Cola glaze, on a bed of dandelion leaves.

The piece de resistance fought back vigorously, But by chance - pure blind chance - a rope appeared.

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello"

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2007, 08:35:52 AM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

allonby

« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at it's latest sculptre

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at it's latest sculpture of shaven wombats
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

allonby

« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2007, 05:37:53 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at it's latest sculpture of shaven wombats, posing
in fetching

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2007, 09:02:21 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at it's latest sculpture of shaven wombats, posing in fetching leather-look Lycra leotards

allonby

« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2007, 06:18:56 PM »

Math Majors, surely.

"But of course"

"Where are we?"

"Gyppo's unread rag?"

"Undead, more like!"

Zombies? I'm afraid.

"Cest la vie!"

... and forgot English.

Wasn't Piggy cooking?

All choked up, climbing the rope, Michelle wept soulfully.  Up and up she climbed, fingers tapping to the inner beat of ballroom blitz, by the time she was 100 feet up, the Giant parrot squawked, "hello" whilst pecking at it's latest sculpture of shaven wombats, posing in fetching leather-look Lycra leotards, My head hurts