Author Topic: hello from chillies  (Read 2248 times)

Offline chillies

hello from chillies
« on: January 06, 2006, 07:18:02 AM »
hello. My name is chillies and I hope that this writers circle will be the start of something big. I wish everyone good luck with all their future writing endevours.

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: hello from chillies
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 07:26:02 AM »
Hi Chillies

That about describes how I feel this morning in chilly Staffordshire  :)

Seriously, a very warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more contributions from you soon. Do feel free to post a sample of your work for comment from other members.

Nick GM
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

SuzieHarris

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 08:20:55 AM »
Hi Chillies,

Welcome to the forum. We a friendly bunch here and the aim is to help each other. I, like Nick, an am established writer, so feel free to ask anything and i'll do my best to answer you, as will everyone else here.

Good luck with your writing and I look forward to becoming friends.

Suzie

Offline aelfwin

• Unicorn, the symbol of fantasy
    • The Aelf's Bloggery
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 06:25:46 PM »
Hi Chillies, Welcome aboard, glad you've joined the circle. It's a great place for old pros, medium pros, new pros and newbies like me. What about your writing ventures? Anything working?  ;)
See ya soon, Aelf

Offline chillies

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »
Thanks for everyone whose welcomed me. Sorry I haven't responded earlier on this part of my writers circle. I'm new to these internet group site things and did not know the correct proceedures. However, I'm learning fast. I like what I see so far, with the help I've already received, and I have a  feeling that this site is going to make history - I can feel it in my bones.

chillies