Author Topic: Paul.W  (Read 22923 times)

Offline fordy

• fordys web of words
Re: Paul.W
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2007, 07:19:49 PM »
Give in, Fordy, submit.  You know it is calling you too...

You'd make such a fine camel!

OK team, how we gonna progress world domination then?  Anyone got a plan?

I still want Utah.  And Idaho.

Submission is for loosers, not for those who have just captured the higher ground.  I suggest you re-read the chapter entitled; "What to do when all is lost" (World Abomination for Dummies by Carrie Sheppard).  There's a section there about 'Humble pie" (I think).  :-*
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 07:24:07 PM by fordy »
If I always do what I always did, I'll always get what I always got.

Offline Alice, a Country Gal

• http://www.writestreet.com/writestree
  • Hello from Texas
    • Alice's Hide Away
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »
I'll need 'Big Sky Country' if you ever let me outta this cage.... so it's Montana for this bird! (well, hey, throw Washington in there, too...)

Well shoot Birdy, if you're going to take Montana and Washington, you might as well put your dubbs in for Oragon too. 

Everyone just remember, Texas is well protected.

Who needs or wants a lake of fire when you can make your own fire (and aim it I might add) at the drop of a duck or a monk.

MWC Charity Publications.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight>
The universe is made of stories, not of atoms. -Muriel Rukeyser, poet and activist (15 Dec 1913-1980)

R. L. Copple's: http://www.rlcopple.com/

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Gildedcage

« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
I hear ya, Ms. Dragon... and if Oregon is available, well, hand over!

Just keep that hot breath from my nest... I'd not relish my eggs hard-boiled, thank you very much. ;)

Birdy

Offline DC

« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2007, 04:06:09 AM »
Hmm, not sure whether I want in to this world domination plot or not yet. But as I stated in another thread, I happen to share my name with the Demon in 'Good Omens' (Terry Pratchett/Niel Gaiman) So I could be useful; after all, I might be related to the guy(?) who designed the M25...
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - open throttle in the other -
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming : "Woo Hoo, what
a ride!"

PaulW

« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2007, 04:15:46 AM »
Give in, Fordy, submit.  You know it is calling you too...

You'd make such a fine camel!

OK team, how we gonna progress world domination then?  Anyone got a plan?

I still want Utah.  And Idaho.

Flags - that's the answer. It's the law innit, you stick a flag in something then it's yours! So a little bit of annual migration with some serious flag-dropping on the way should sort that.

And Financial domination. McMunki's shall rise as a symbol of the new order. Not the upright golden M of the old order but the upside down W, red version of it, depicting the munki's bum. All shall pass through the munki's butt and worship at the altar of fast food! Not wimpy PC fast food though but double fat, extra cholestorol food that comes in bright colours and the shape of superheroes bums. With sugar on. Food fights shall be compulsory and a daily 'cool' word shall be revealed only to those who buy on that day.

and... erm... we can pinch things too, like wheelbarrows and stuff. Bah I'm meglomaniaced out now - I need to watch more American Idol to recharge it! ;D

Offline Astra

« Reply #215 on: February 28, 2007, 04:47:54 AM »
Flags - that's the answer. It's the law innit, you stick a flag in something then it's yours!

I tried this on my husband.  He wasn't happy - didn't seem to think it was the answer at all.

nassj

« Reply #216 on: February 28, 2007, 12:33:34 PM »
Not the upright golden M of the old order but the upside down W, red version of it, depicting the munki's bum.

:D :D :D

Offline CarrieSheppard

• All it took was a visit to AZ...
    • My blog pages
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2007, 02:49:28 PM »
Flags are good, but... they don't quite have the 'word domination' kind of presence we are looking for.  Effing great fortresses with lots of turrets and cannons is more what I had in mind.

However, it does give me an idea.

What would you design as an MWC flag?