Author Topic: UK writers/journalists  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
UK writers/journalists
« on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:02 AM »
An advert was recently placed on the Freelancers in the UK messageboard seeking freelance writers/journalists in towns and cities across the UK. The full list of locations can be found at the URL below:

http://www.freelancersintheuk.co.uk/products.php?productId=981

Apparently the work involves producing promotional profiles of between 500 and 1000 words; in some cases photography may be involved also. Anyone interested is asked to visit www.fridayteam.net, register on the site, and then download a non-disclosure agreement and application form. Deadline is July 2006.
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline fridayteam

Re: UK writers/journalists
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 11:27:16 AM »
Thank you Nick for adding this to your forum!

We have an updated version then which I will add here::

The Friday Team have developed a unique online media brand for the UK and for a relatively unknown, but beautiful, peaceful country in Africa - Malawi. The brand provides unique promotional tools and ideas for events, business, travel and fun, both in the UK and Malawi.

Developing an online media brand spanning over each side of the equator, is not easy, but with a little bit of help from cyberspace, The Friday Team have done it DIY style with an aim to make it easy for you to join in and contribute by providing a unique opportunity to journalistic entrepreneurs across the UK.

We are looking for editors, in each UK city, town and village to promote events, write and sell advertising profiles, using The Friday Team Media Pack as a catalogue of products.

Both professional and newbie journalistic entrepreneurs will find the assignments interesting and rewarding. Editors not only get a chance to promote their own business, but also earn referrals on all advertising purchased by clients they have introduced.

Contact mail@fridayteam.com or visit www.fridayteam.net for an application pack.

If you do go to www.fridayteam.net, you have to be approved by me after registering. This is just to stop those people coming in who have links to stupid sites!!