Author Topic: Literary appraisers wanted (UK)  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Global Moderator
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • View Profile
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Literary appraisers wanted (UK)
« on: January 11, 2007, 05:56:57 AM »
Here's an item I saw at the Writelink website - www.writelink.co.uk. Could be of interest to some of MWC's more experienced members. It doesn't say so, but I'd guess you probably have to be UK-based.

Nick

The Literature Development Network is launching a regionally-based professional level appraisal service in association with writers based in and beyond the region. The service will give market-informed, detailed, anonymous feedback on new writing. This service will support promising and emerging writers as well as professional writers embarking on new directions. They seek expressions of interest from writers with a track record as creative writing tutors, mentors or appraisers who would like to be considered for their pool of appraisers. For full details or to express your interest contact Naomi Wilds, E: naomiw@charnwood-arts.org.uk. Deadline for submitting applications is 31 January.
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.