Author Topic: What do you all look like??  (Read 77388 times)

Offline oliver

• Abandoned children often live with their parents
Re: What do you all look like??
« Reply #525 on: November 21, 2006, 08:58:15 AM »
Oh ye of little faith. You have all heard of everyone having a double....... well!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm sure I would be in the movies if it wasn't for my writing!!  ::)  I think I'll ask Angeleyes to write a movie script for me,she was busy with one a while ago.   ::)

Don't worry about them Naomi only you know the truth!!

Oliver

Where there is kindness to animals, everything else may be taken for granted.
Judge a person's character by how they treat animals and how that person will treat those who can do nothing for them.

N.Mott

« Reply #526 on: November 21, 2006, 10:16:07 AM »
Don't worry about them Naomi only you know the truth!!

and the truth is scarier than you think, or not ;)

(do you think Angeleyes will have her nervous breakdown now?)

Offline Vempra

• Die young, Live forever
« Reply #527 on: November 21, 2006, 10:37:37 AM »
hi there...well you can visit my pictures at http://Vempra.hi5.com
  see you there
"Why do you fight whit perfection ?you ar never gone to achieve it"(Salvador Dali)

Offline oliver

• Abandoned children often live with their parents
« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2006, 02:48:45 AM »
Hi Naomi, no I think Angeleyes will hold up she will have a co-writer in Paul.   ::) You see the movie will be called Oliver Duck and he will be a cool guy in shades with a coral necklace. He will get around solving crimes in his specially designed Quackmobile.  ;D The movie will be about Scribe Duck and devious team of ducks trying to steal all the work posted on MWC. There will be the usual distractions in the form of georgeous duckies. The only aspect I'm worried about is the final love scene, cause Oliver Duck is very shy and reserved just like the real Oliver.  ::) 

Oliver
Where there is kindness to animals, everything else may be taken for granted.
Judge a person's character by how they treat animals and how that person will treat those who can do nothing for them.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2006, 06:11:08 AM »
and the truth is scarier than you think, or not ;)

(do you think Angeleyes will have her nervous breakdown now?)

Who me? Have a nervous breakdown? Nah, no way. I'll just keep pestering people until they submit! ;) 
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

N.Mott

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2006, 06:44:47 AM »
Not sure about stealing it, Duck Oliver, sometimes I have trouble giving it away!

It's not deliberate, Angeleyes, it's just that I can't find one small enough that'll load on this site.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2006, 07:14:05 AM »
Not sure about stealing it, Duck Oliver, sometimes I have trouble giving it away!

It's not deliberate, Angeleyes, it's just that I can't find one small enough that'll load on this site.

::) Excuses excuses...I've heard them all.  ;D
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline Hmmm

• Visual depiction of writer's block.
« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2007, 02:18:19 AM »
Well, this would be my 100th post. Might as well get some back-bone and show my face. :D

http://www.myspace.com/president_z0mbie
The complete works of George Orwell; books, essays, biography and more: george-orwell.org.

Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media. (Search Google and find the Wikipedia entry, and grab the DVD)

Nadine L

« Reply #533 on: July 17, 2007, 03:56:48 AM »
You look lovely!

Nadine

Offline sara

• Sara Thomson Writer
« Reply #534 on: July 17, 2007, 05:53:13 AM »
ok this is me its not the best picture
sara

Offline Hmmm

« Reply #535 on: July 17, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »
You look lovely!

Nadine

Is my ego so big that I think you're talking about me?  ;D

If you are, thank you!

-- Wyatt
a.k.a. Praetorian
The complete works of George Orwell; books, essays, biography and more: george-orwell.org.

Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media. (Search Google and find the Wikipedia entry, and grab the DVD)

Offline Fair to Middling

« Reply #536 on: July 17, 2007, 07:32:43 AM »
I can't think of another way to put this, but it sounds confrontational.  I hope it doesn't upset anyone.

I thought these threads only existed on gaming boards full of 1337 5p34k and flame wars.  Where's the one asking where we all live and how old we are?

Can I ask why this matters to people?  I really couldn't care less what a forum poster looks like.
The greatest gift of night is not stealth, but daring.

Offline Hmmm

« Reply #537 on: July 17, 2007, 07:56:31 AM »
I can't think of another way to put this, but it sounds confrontational.  I hope it doesn't upset anyone.

No. Not me anyway.

I thought these threads only existed on gaming boards full of 1337 5p34k and flame wars.  Where's the one asking where we all live and how old we are?

Those details are in the profiles of members, if they choose to add those details.

Can I ask why this matters to people?  I really couldn't care less what a forum poster looks like.

Writers are crazy nutters, and get involved with each other, especially if they share the same genre or whatever. It's nice to have a cup of coffee together, but often we live half way around the world from each other. My best guess is that on the inside we are crazy and curious, and want to see what our fellow writers look like, especially those fellow writers we admire on the board.

I don't particularly care either. In the beginning I was quite sure I'd never reveal my name or any personal information, but loosened up a bit. The people here are nice. Rarely do you see a flame war. In fact I haven't seen any!

Offline Fair to Middling

« Reply #538 on: July 17, 2007, 08:15:54 AM »

Those details are in the profiles of members, if they choose to add those details.

I hadn't thought of that, I don't click a profile unless the page loads slowly and I mis-click one.

Rarely do you see a flame war. In fact I haven't seen any!

Me either, one of the reasons it never occured to me that this type of thread would exist here.  Live and Learn.

Writers are crazy nutters, and get involved with each other, especially if they share the same genre or whatever. It's nice to have a cup of coffee together, but often we live half way around the world from each other. My best guess is that on the inside we are crazy and curious, and want to see what our fellow writers look like, especially those fellow writers we admire on the board.

Hmmm, this is me being different again.  Round hole, horse shaped peg.

This is my first attempt to play with the quote tags.  Hopefully it worked - Yay!  It did.
The greatest gift of night is not stealth, but daring.

Offline Hmmm

« Reply #539 on: July 17, 2007, 08:49:13 AM »
This is my first attempt to play with the quote tags.  Hopefully it worked - Yay!  It did.

Way to go! :D

If you want to learn more tags and write them in manually, you could search Google for BB Forum tags. I believe that's what they are. Or it's a different forum, not a BB, the tags are curiously the same.