Author Topic: What do you all look like??  (Read 70890 times)

Offline Daniel

• Daniel
Re: What do you all look like??
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »
Tea is all good. I just drank 2 cups of Chia tea :P

Offline ellie

« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2006, 11:31:31 AM »
I don't like Earl Grey either..its the perfumed taste /aroma of the Bergamot oil!
When I lived in London an Indian friend of mine made me tea 'Indian style'...this she did by infusing tea leaves (Indian of course)..in a saucepan of milk. Then added sugar to taste, and then poured the liquid through tea strainer into cups. I found it to be rather  good :)
The cure for boredom is curiosity.There is no cure for curiosity
Oscar Wilde
http://www.goldstarbooks.co.uk/ellie_Bowdery.htm

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2006, 12:34:05 PM »
My tea has to be really weak! I've just started drinking it without sugar.

Nice to see so many new photos appearing!! But I also see a few who still haven't yet. So, come on, don't be shy, and stop blaming the camera breaking!!!

:D :-*
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline deanerbeaner

« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2006, 10:11:20 PM »
I guess I'm the only coffee drinker here...
I don't know much about teas, I must admit. Tea flavors, that is. I drink only green tea ocassionally. I know tea is healthier than coffee, but I like the coffee taste.
Back to Ageleyes thread, I do like seeing all the new pictures. It is nice to put a picture with the name, even if the name is fake :-)

Offline Daniel

• Daniel
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
Love coffe but I am not alloud to have it too often. So Tea is my substitute.

deathblackfox

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2006, 10:42:58 PM »
I guess I'm the only coffee drinker here

You are way off deanerbeaner, if I didn't have my coffee I'd e asleep right now, a zzzzzzzzz across the post I'm writing right at this moment. As you can see I need my coffee.

Offline click

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2006, 02:35:20 PM »
EAT do the best coffee in Cambridge if you're ever there.  Then Pret, then Cafe Nero.  As for Starbucks, Staryucks I think.  And Tetleys tea first thing in the morning.  Agree with Joel on the Earl Grey, perfume in a mug???

Click

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »
Hi click. Now chillies still hasn't got his photo on here yet, and I notice you haven't either. Is it something to do with names beginning with 'C'? hehe. :D
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline Greeneyes

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2006, 06:15:43 PM »
Hi all.
Loved all your photos.  Nice to put faces to the names whether real names or made up ones.  Sorry but don't have any photos on the PC yet but as soon as I learn how to do it I maybe coaxed into putting a little one on.
So what do I really look like well, I was out with my two very attractive, thin daughters today and the bus driver drove us all to where we were going even though it was off his route and said, "I don't mind going out of my way for three beautiful young girls".  I knew he was really saying this to impress my daughters but it was nice to receive a compliment from a man again.
I am small in height, have a huge personality, child bearing hips, greeneyes, of course, and quite long brown hair (although it comes from a bottle these days but only once a year).  I used to describe myself as warm, round and cuddly.  I too love to drink tea but very weak tea and it has to be the cheap one from Asda (thats a supermarket here in Scotland).  My mum says I should just drink boiled water cause she says it definitely is not tea, more like gnats p**s.
I have enjoyed reading this very long thread indeed and I am glad that I had my cuppa to hand.
There was one point in this thread when I thought I was on the wrong website as it was beginning to sound like a dating agency but that would be a very good idea but drat that has been done before.
Some of you are very handsome and beautiful and not what I had imagined at all.  Not that I thought you were all nerds, or ugly or anything like that.  Ooops I better stop there before I write something stupid!!
Greeneyes

Offline Daniel

• Daniel
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2006, 06:26:52 PM »
I'm a nerd and I admit it. I will not be silenced. I will not be made fun of ??? AND I WILL NOT BE COOL... or wait you tricked me into saying this.

Offline Greeneyes

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Thats alright Daniel I am a bit of a nerd myself, and your photo is COOL.
Greeneyes

Offline Daniel

• Daniel
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2006, 08:47:50 PM »
There is a difference from a nerd and a geek. I'm happy with nerd  ;D. I like being a nerd. I live on my comp.

Offline Greeneyes

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2006, 08:57:41 PM »
I always thought a geek was someone who was ugly, which you are not.  I admit that I am a nerd and would spend all day and night on my PC but life being life, I can't.  I do read a lot of books though and I study non stop as well as do loads of other stuff, like my writing. Does that make me a nerd or just someone who does not mix well in company?  I live in a house but though it funny you live "on" your computer.  the rent must be cheap and you don't need any furniture. lol lol
Greeneyes  (soon to be very square eyes or tired eyes)

Offline Cathy C

• Procrastination is the thief of time.
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2006, 09:32:52 PM »
Daniel,

What is the difference between a geek and a nerd?

Really hate those titles, takes me back to my school days and trust me - I DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE. >:(

If you enjoy what you do, go for it. Labels are for bullies.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words can never hurt me." (unless you're a writer  ;D)

Use your words wisely.

CATHY C.
Novel: Where There’s Smoke. Published by Fireborn publishing http://amzn.to/2tZKNCn

Short Story: A Killer Week Published by Bridge House http://amzn.to/2rhLVAX

Offline Daniel

• Daniel
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2006, 11:51:21 PM »
Nerd vs Geek
Geek: Ugly school work lover
Nerd: W/E they look like but they are on comp 24-7

Nerds are awesome. I allways tease my cuzzen about being a NIP(Nerd In Process) LOL He gets so mad!!!!!! I'm teaching him allot of stuff on computers.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 11:27:23 AM by Daniel »