Author Topic: What do you all look like??  (Read 77407 times)

Offline Angeleyes

Re: What do you all look like??
« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2006, 07:09:26 AM »
Me and my little girl

Oh, John, what a lovely photo! Your daughter looks very peacfull. Am I right in remembering that you have 7 children? Wow! ;D
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #211 on: May 10, 2006, 07:13:54 AM »
Angeleyes,
You'd think with all the advances in technology that by now somebody would have invented a more comfortable variation of a bicycle seat! I envy you your bike because, despite the discomfort, it is so much fun. I start a new job next monday and am looking into buying a bike when I've saved up enough. Hopefully (for you) it gets less painful the more you ride :)
This is the best close up photo of me I have at the moment. That's me with the red hair and the rest of those girls are my sisters. This photo is about a year old, taken at my 21st birthday party, hence the drink in hand. I think possibly it might be too big.

Oh, Megan, my computer won't let me download any attachments. :'(  So I still can't see what you look like. hehe. At least in the one on the board, I can just about make you out! Well, sort of.
My bike was only delivered yesterday, so haven't had that much time to practice on it. I'm trying to get fit! (I'm still laughing at the thought of me on a bike! hehe.)

-Henry Ford.

Offline johnmcmaster

« Reply #212 on: May 10, 2006, 07:36:19 AM »
Oh, John, what a lovely photo! Your daughter looks very peacfull. Am I right in remembering that you have 7 children? Wow! ;D

Yes Katie's my 5th. My youngest is 2 and I have 3 grandchildren.

Offline meganinlondon

« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2006, 08:32:30 AM »
there we go that's the picture I attached, it's very small but I'm still the redhead!

Sandy

« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »
What a lovely bunch of Sheilas! Sorry couldn't resist ;D

I have family in Oz as well and spent Christmas and New Year there and in Tasmania.

Yes, I remember having uncomfortable nether regions. As a kid we uesd to pad our trousers with newspapers. Then you didn't get a sore bum but a black one ;D

Offline durangal

« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
Oh my gosh, Megan, if you took all the hair off every one of the four of you, you'd have a set of quadruplets!  You all look exactly alike.  And that's a lot of estrogen in one house.  Any brothers at all?  If there were, I might have to feel sorry for the poor fella.  :D

Ginny

Offline ellie

« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2006, 11:08:07 AM »
Tam / Matelo..kindly gave me instructions for putting a pic on here (which I still have)...not only have I been lazy in bothering to put one on here....
Quite honestly, I'm not in love with the idea of seeing my own face looking back at me every time I post! :P
Bad enough looking in the mirror each morning! :o
elliex
p.s. anyway,theres one of me with hub on my book site(and hes better looking than me)
www.design-publications.co.uk/ellie_Bowdery.htm
(shameless bit of advertising :-[)
The cure for boredom is curiosity.There is no cure for curiosity
Oscar Wilde
http://www.goldstarbooks.co.uk/ellie_Bowdery.htm

Offline Cathy C

• Procrastination is the thief of time.
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2006, 02:56:42 PM »
Ellie,

Tam helped me get my photo on here too. Like you, I can't stand photo's (wouldn't even have a photographer at my wedding. ::)) but if I can do it........

Come on Angeleyes, give her as much grief as you did me. ;D

CATHY C
Novel: Where There’s Smoke. Published by Fireborn publishing http://amzn.to/2tZKNCn

Short Story: A Killer Week Published by Bridge House http://amzn.to/2rhLVAX

Offline meganinlondon

« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »
durangal,
yes we do look a lot alike- you wouldn't believe how many people we grew up with still get our names wrong! (you'd think the red hair would give it away for me) It's even harder because we're all so close in age, it goes (in order in the picture) 19, 20, 22, 23 (my poor mother). there are no brothers, and you shouldn't feel sorry for my dad because he gets spoilt.
Scarlet- how did you like tassie? it really is beautiful there, if a little cold.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2006, 04:30:07 PM »
Tam / Matelo..kindly gave me instructions for putting a pic on here (which I still have)...not only have I been lazy in bothering to put one on here....
Quite honestly, I'm not in love with the idea of seeing my own face looking back at me every time I post! :P
Bad enough looking in the mirror each morning! :o
elliex
p.s. anyway,theres one of me with hub on my book site(and hes better looking than me)
www.design-publications.co.uk/ellie_Bowdery.htm
(shameless bit of advertising :-[)

Right Ellie, I see your a full member now, so we must have a photo we can all see! If you go back a little on this thread, there are instructions on how to do it.hehe.  I'll keep bugging you until I see one.hehe. Just ask Cathy and not forgetting chillies. I'm still on the lookout for click's photo.
Like I said before, I'm watching!!! ;)

-Henry Ford.

Sandy

« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2006, 06:25:35 PM »
Hi MeganinLondon,

Tassie is stunning. we stayed near Hobart with my sister and your right it was very cold! Can't say more or Angeleyes will, quite rightly, tell us off for hijacking her post  ;)

Don't worry about it Scarlet, I'm enjoying everyone's little 'chats'.lol.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:59:21 AM by Angeleyes »

Offline CarrieSheppard

• All it took was a visit to AZ...
    • My blog pages
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2006, 03:50:59 AM »
I've got a lovely gel saddle on my bike!  Used to do 5 miles a day to and from work, but it's not easy where I work now so I get fat sitting in my car (though I've lost a few pounds this week - food poisoning!).  Back to photos ... scary stuff!  It's out with Photoshop editor methinks.  Carrie

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2006, 08:00:53 AM »
Go on Carrie, I'll keep on until I see your  photo now!hehe.

-Henry Ford.

Offline mccpcorn

« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2006, 03:37:47 PM »
meganinlondon you just look too nice!!

*must resist readheads...*

;D

Offline meganinlondon

« Reply #224 on: May 12, 2006, 05:24:43 AM »
mccpcorn-
shucks