Author Topic: What do you all look like??  (Read 78123 times)

Nadine L

Re: What do you all look like??
« Reply #435 on: September 25, 2006, 02:14:47 PM »
Carrie,

Forgiven, but be brave and show us another pic.  I bet it is better than you think.

Nadine

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #436 on: September 28, 2006, 08:42:13 AM »
OK you guys, here's your opportunity to nt only see me, but my children too, and even hear us talking:
http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/kro/opvoeden/opvoeden_898_200607_thuisondwijs2_akaljouw_video_low.wmv
Great bit of footage Nelodra. Now we have all seen you, why not post a picture??hehe. I understood every word you were saying. (Well...ok...didn't understand any. But am I right in saying you were talking about home schooling?) You're still an angel in my book!
May all your dreams come true.

Whether you think you can, or think you can't....you're right!
-Henry Ford.

Nelodra

« Reply #437 on: September 28, 2006, 09:51:57 AM »
Great bit of footage Nelodra. Now we have all seen you, why not post a picture??hehe. I understood every word you were saying. (Well...ok...didn't understand any. But am I right in saying you were talking about home schooling?) You're still an angel in my book!

Thanks Angeleyes.
Yes it was all about homeschooling, and how hard it is in my country to do so legally. (We finally managed to get our exemption from compulsory schooling, but it took a trip to the judge  :-\ )
I wouldn't say I'm an angel; just a mum, and I have my foul moods just like anybody else - only worse perhaps  ;D
(Just read my latest post on the like/dislike thread if you don't believe me...)
Why not post a picture? Well, the truth is... I haven't even got one! Except for the ones from behind, which you've probably seen already, anyway. And my cats are really much nicer to look at then my ugly face  :o

Sir Nigel

« Reply #438 on: September 28, 2006, 10:02:30 AM »
And this is me.

Though in all honesty I was having a bad day.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2006, 10:45:11 AM »
 ???

-Henry Ford.

Sir Nigel

« Reply #440 on: September 29, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »
I look a bit like this only taller and with a more refined air of unabashed insouciance.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2006, 10:55:56 AM »
Well, at least you're smiling.  ;D

-Henry Ford.

Offline Amie

• Esteemed Contributor
    • threegeese
« Reply #442 on: October 03, 2006, 03:27:18 AM »
Hiya.  Just for you Angeleyes, and because you were nice about my dancing story, I'm temporarily putting my photo in my avatar.

What did I tell you?  Contadina tomato tin lady!  ;D
"You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet." - Kafka

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #443 on: October 03, 2006, 04:23:04 AM »
Yay!!! ;D  You actually look how I imagined! (Although I thought you might have curly hair for some strange reason??!!)

Brains and beauty... ;D

-Henry Ford.

Offline Big T

• Cheers, enjoy your day!
« Reply #444 on: October 03, 2006, 04:38:40 AM »
Hiya.  Just for you Angeleyes, and because you were nice about my dancing story, I'm temporarily putting my photo in my avatar.

What did I tell you?  Contadina tomato tin lady!  ;D

I think you should leave it in!

T
Big T  :o

Sir Nigel

« Reply #445 on: October 03, 2006, 04:53:55 AM »
Sadly the clandestine nature of my profession forbids me from revealing my true appearance. This artistís representation is the closest you will get. I must remain anonymous and incognito, my mask must never be removed (thatís only a metaphorical mask by the way). That way I can go about my business unrecognized, I can slip into the shadows, melt into the darkness and disappear before you even realize I was there.  And no Iím not a stalker.   

I have to go now Ė I have business to attend to and also, for some reason I have a sudden and unexplained craving for tomatoes.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #446 on: October 03, 2006, 05:17:31 AM »
Sadly the clandestine nature of my profession forbids me from revealing my true appearance. This artistís representation is the closest you will get. I must remain anonymous and incognito, my mask must never be removed (thatís only a metaphorical mask by the way). That way I can go about my business unrecognized, I can slip into the shadows, melt into the darkness and disappear before you even realize I was there.  And no Iím not a stalker.   

I have to go now Ė I have business to attend to and also, for some reason I have a sudden and unexplained craving for tomatoes.

Excuses, excuses, Sir Nigel!!

-Henry Ford.

Offline Angeleyes

« Reply #447 on: October 03, 2006, 05:18:24 AM »
I think you should leave it in!

T

Me too!! ;D

-Henry Ford.

Offline Amie

• Esteemed Contributor
    • threegeese
« Reply #448 on: October 03, 2006, 07:20:11 AM »

Does this mean that I can have the part of Mercedes, or did you just skip breakfast?  ;)

"You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet." - Kafka

Sir Nigel

« Reply #449 on: October 03, 2006, 07:38:19 AM »
How do you solve a problem like Mercedes? It could be you!

According to a line from my now re-written and expanded sketch, Mercedes (whose real name they have just discovered is Glenda) is a Ďbright, incredible looking posh bird with lustrous cascading auburn tresses and a nice bum.í

If you can tick all those boxes the part is yours. Although we can get a stunt bum if thatís a problem.

;)