Author Topic: Lin is back from hols  (Read 1287 times)

Lin

Lin is back from hols
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:22:13 PM »
Hi guys,

Just got back tonight, great time visiting Switzerland and Germany.   I went to the Rheinfals in Schaffenhausen (a bit like a small Niagara Falls)a great sight where the Rhein falls down a steep waterfall and you can stand in the middle of it on a rock.   I went down a silver mine and took a ride on the ski lifts in the mountains.   Saw loads of hang gliding and spent time on the lake Titisee (In case you are wondering hubby didnt see any and was disappointed!!LOL)  Its a great area in the Black Forest and we had to have our daily fix of Black Forest Gateau otherwise known as Schwalderkirschetorte.   Yummy and absolutely huge!!  Put on a few kilos but who cares we had a great time.   Super camp site - must mention it -Camping Bankenhof - well recommended.

So from what I hear of your messages there has been some excitement on MWC but now Im back you can go back to being normal again!! LOL   How boring eh?

Ok looking forward to returning to being a Moderator and helping on the site - chat soon

Lin

Offline Nick

• Nick Daws
  • Retired from running MWC but still writing!
    • Entrepreneur Writer
Re: Lin is back from hols
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 02:37:02 PM »
Welcome back, Lin!

Nick  :)
Check out my writing blog at www.entrepreneurwriter.net. I also have a new UK personal finance blog called Pounds and Sense.

Offline Gyppo

• Esteemed Contributor
  • I've been writing ever since I realised I could.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 03:52:41 PM »
Quick.  Hide the blow-up Orangutangs and the wind-up models of the French frogmen blowing up the Rainbow Warrior.  Lin's back, so try and behave yourselves you motley crew of racals.

Has anyone else noticed that Carrie goes away and Lin comes back.  Coincidence?  I think not!  Has anyone ever seen them both at the same time?

My personal theory is that they are both alternate personalities of Cathy, and for all we know they could all be different manifestations of Nadine...

But I do think Nick is still Nick...  Probably.

Welcome back Lin, whoever you are ;-)

Gyppo
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 05:01:40 PM by Gyppo »
My website is currently having a holiday, but will return like the $6,000,000 man.  Bigger, stronger, etc.

In the meantime, why not take pity on a starving author and visit my book sales page at http://stores.lulu.com/gyppo1

Nadine L

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 10:24:57 PM »
Normal?

Define "normal".

::)

Offline thatollie

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »
Welcome back
Never make a decision standing up.