Author Topic: I am a writer living in the United States  (Read 127 times)

Offline henryevans

I am a writer living in the United States
« on: April 04, 2022, 11:12:55 PM »
Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

I am a writer living in the United States. I'm still pretty new, so I'm trying a little bit of everything about the genre right now. To improve my skills, I have written screenplays, short stories, novels and in recent months have also completed the seventh revision of my first novel, which I hope will self-publish. edition next year.

If possible, I'm currently looking for beta readers on a novel project.

LEOPARD PICTURE WITH POTATO BUTTERFLY (Novella)

A fanfiction based on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. A member of the Diamond Dogs, Dubious Leopard, meets the mysterious sniper Quiet, who leads him on a journey of self-discovery that will change his life. Light science fiction, intended for adult readers due to language and violence. 116 legal size pages, including the title page.

Any and all input is welcome. If you are not familiar with the Metal Gear series of games, I hope that this story will make it accessible to you.

Fair warning, this story ruins a lot of Metal Gear games.

I will send any volunteer a OneDrive link to a PDF of the story in question. In return, I'll add you to the related project endorsements, and the beta is open to reading any novels you've written and is open to all genres. That's all I have to change now, haha.

Also, if someone just needs a fresh eye on their work, please feel free to ask. The only time I say no is if I've read someone's project. I look forward to working with all of you!

Offline Clarius

Re: I am a writer living in the United States
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 02:09:55 PM »
Welcome. Give us a taste of what's on offer. Post something. In The Gallery or Review My Work, depending on whether you want feedback. Regards.
O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us

- Robert Burns

Offline zacharydover

Re: I am a writer living in the United States
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 03:09:59 AM »
Hey!

I would be interested in helping you with that. Send da link!
"There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed" - Some Guy