Author Topic: Swerk - A comedy Drama partial pilot script - 14 pages  (Read 151 times)

Offline lukemfoster

Swerk - A comedy Drama partial pilot script - 14 pages
« on: December 22, 2021, 05:07:40 PM »
Hi All, This is part of a script i've written bout a sex worker who struggles with all sorts of challenges and gets herself into all sorts of hilarious predicaments. The pilot is not fully finished but contains the main parts - I just need to fill in the gaps to make it long enough for a 28 minute show

I would appreciate any feedback

Regards,

Luke

PDF attached
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:00:04 PM by lukemfoster »

Offline Heartsongsdiary

• Jan Tetstone's Poetry Diary
Re: Swerk - A comedy Drama partial pilot script - 14 pages
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 07:57:09 PM »
Hi All, This is part of a script i've written bout a sex worker who struggles with all sorts of challenges and gets herself into all sorts of hilarious predicaments. The pilot is not fully finished but contains the main parts - I just need to fill in the gaps to make it long enough for a 28 minute show

I would appreciate any feedback

Regards,

Luke

Here we go.  The link didn't work. I had to ask permission to open the file... You really should let potential readers 
know  the link leads to "adult content creator" site. But having said that....I thought the ending was the funniest part. jt

Be who you are...not everyone will like you but those that matter will. jt

Offline lukemfoster

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 07:59:48 PM »
I will edit the document so only the attachment is there, NOT the link. I sincerely apologise.

Overall was it an OK read? There are a few references to British humour and culture in it so some of it may have made no sense.

Offline Heartsongsdiary

• Jan Tetstone's Poetry Diary
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 08:13:29 PM »
I will edit the document so only the attachment is there, NOT the link. I sincerely apologise.

Overall was it an OK read? There are a few references to British humour and culture in it so some of it may have made no sense.

I think those who like to read 'adult content' would enjoy the read.  Welcome to MWC and good luck with your writing.  jt
Be who you are...not everyone will like you but those that matter will. jt

Offline lukemfoster

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 08:16:44 PM »
Thank you, and thank you for the welcome. And once again apologies for using that link.