Author Topic: My Hello  (Read 237 times)

Offline Qwerty

My Hello
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:57:01 PM »
Just joined and would like to know if this site has a Beta Reader forum? If so, I'd like to get involved.

Offline Qwerty

Re: My Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 11:39:37 AM »
Hmmm... no replies, not even a hello. So I searched for "beta" and got dozens of hits but all were more than 10 years ago. Maybe this isn't a good place for collaboration. If I'm wrong please let me know. And it sure would be great if I don't have to wait more than a few days. At the very least it seems like the polite, appropriate response is that a moderator will step in and answer my questions.

Offline Heartsongsdiary

• Jan Tetstone's Poetry Diary
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 02:41:44 PM »
Hmmm... no replies, not even a hello. So I searched for "beta" and got dozens of hits but all were more than 10 years ago. Maybe this isn't a good place for collaboration. If I'm wrong please let me know. And it sure would be great if I don't have to wait more than a few days. At the very least it seems like the polite, appropriate response is that a moderator will step in and answer my questions.

Hello, Qwerty. Welcome to MWC.   jt
Be who you are...not everyone will like you but those that matter will. jt

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 06:54:08 AM »
Hi, Qwerty.

Welcome to what was once a thriving community before the new owners, religious zelots, and the SPAM monsters showed up three years ago.

There is hope for revival.

Good luck and hope to see your writing around.

~Deb
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb

Offline Heartsongsdiary

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 12:45:18 PM »
Hi, Qwerty.

Welcome to what was once a thriving community before the new owners, religious zelots, and the SPAM monsters showed up three years ago.

There is hope for revival.

Good luck and hope to see your writing around.

~Deb

MY-MY  If you are going to tell a tale, tell it correctly :  no more free advertising.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 08:25:40 PM by Heartsongsdiary »

Offline piercewelsh

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 02:41:33 PM »
This defined as a simple strategy to build a strong relationships with people in our industry. You people help us to grow and i thank you for every opportunity. While we should not take advantage your kindness we also want to contribute to your site as you carry a valuable and powerful statement in here. Hoping for more updates. Baccarat Professional: A Dream Job That Is Not Fit For Everyone

Offline Heartsongsdiary

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 02:46:22 PM »
This defined as a simple strategy to build a strong relationships with people in our industry. You people help us to grow and i thank you for every opportunity. While we should not take advantage your kindness we also want to contribute to your site as you carry a valuable and powerful statement in here. Hoping for more updates. Baccarat Professional: A Dream Job That Is Not Fit For Everyone

After reading the many times you posted the same spam...I truly hope  you don't claim to be a professional anything. Show a little respect please. This is a writer's site. Thank you for not spamming it. jt

Offline DGSquared

• May the farce be with you.
    • Station Shorts
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 03:51:38 AM »
After reading the many times you posted the same spam...I truly hope  you don't claim to be a professional anything. Show a little respect please. This is a writer's site. Thank you for not spamming it. jt

Hit the REPORT TO MODERATOR button. Wonder if it will work?
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

A child’s life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark. -Chinese proverb

Blondesplosion! ~Deb