Author Topic: A little story that inspired me (and some advice to go with it)  (Read 200 times)

Offline Sirena_321

(This really happened to me today)

I have a job as a waitress, and today an older man, maybe in his late 70s or early 80s came into the restaurant and sat down by himself. I took his drink order, and when I came back with his drink, I noticed he had a book with him, so I asked him what he was reading. He explained to me that his son had wrote a book about him and included important events from each year of his life. Since we were slow, he showed me some of the pictures in it and told me about a few things that were important to him. When he found a picture of him and his wife from when they were in their 60s (it sounded like the wife was deceased, but I didnít want to ask about it), he said ďThatís me and my wife...my wife was the most beautiful woman in the entire world.Ē And I could tell from his voice that he meant it with all his heart. I could tell he was still in love with her, even though she had left this Earth, and I know he will love her for the rest of his life. If thatís not true love, I donít know what is. I thought this was just so cute, and I had to share.

So hereís my word of advice from this story. Find someone who would keep loving you even after your death, and find someone that you could do the same for. Be sure that your love for each other canít be broken, even by death. Find someone who loves you as much as this man loves his wife, and return that same love.
ďJust because itís whatís done doesnít mean itís what should be done.Ē-Cinderella (2015)

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
Re: A little story that inspired me (and some advice to go with it)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 11:15:41 PM »
This is a heart warming story. Thank you for sharing  it.
One can find love...
but not always the kind you describe in your story.. 
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt