Author Topic: BOOK: Steal as It Should! Better than Artists!  (Read 540 times)

Offline laps

BOOK: Steal as It Should! Better than Artists!
« on: June 03, 2021, 08:44:52 AM »
At the base of everything, including startup businesses, DIY things and art & craft, there is an idea. That's why I wrote this bold book:

📘 Guide to stealing ideas
✌️ Practical actions to be creative inspired by others

This handy guide helps you to steal ideas in the most appropriate way, whatever idea you want. 🎯

Steal better than two artists! 👨‍🎨 👨‍🎨

Back this project 🚀 on Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1982591837/steal-ideas-the-right-way/

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
Re: BOOK: Steal as It Should! Better than Artists!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 12:01:23 PM »
At the base of everything, including startup businesses, DIY things and art & craft, there is an idea. That's why I wrote this bold book:

📘 Guide to stealing ideas
✌️ Practical actions to be creative inspired by others

This handy guide helps you to steal ideas in the most appropriate way, whatever idea you want. 🎯

Steal better than two artists! 👨‍🎨 👨‍🎨

Back this project 🚀 on Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1982591837/steal-ideas-the-right-way/

I had to smile [big] reading the phrase: This handy guide helps you to steal ideas in the most appropriate way, whatever idea you want.

When I begin posting on the internet...I was aware that some individuals "steal" the writings of others and then put their own twist to it....One cannot steal, knowingly,without degrading ones self value.  I said from the start God knows whose heart my writing come from...and to me,personally, that's all that matters.

Stealing from others will never be the same as creating one own ideas to share with others. But I guess if one is only  interested in making money they don't mind the loss of a little self worth.

This is my opinion, and thoughts, about people knowingly taking credit that belongs to others.   jt
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline laps

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:48:16 PM »
Some call it stealing. Artists call it being inspired.

FYI One can steal ethically.

Offline umaar

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 02:21:13 AM »
I know that essay helper is all about Steal as It Should! Better than Artists! as that was the only caption being given to the topic there. You can see that and we will be able to work this out for the rest of the kids who are looking forward to a good topic to learn for everyone to help them.