Author Topic: Open call for submissions for multiple genres (Simily)  (Read 802 times)

Offline SimilyCo

Open call for submissions for multiple genres (Simily)
« on: June 02, 2021, 02:38:05 PM »
Simily is a brand new platform to self-publish short stories. We believe in the power of a good story; our goal is to help new and established writers from multiple genres reach new audiences, hone their craft, and get paid in the process.

The details:

Our platform is new and the first authors published on the site will be paid $0.02 for every unique story view, including views from free accounts. Once we are up and running, writers will receive a portion of the subscription of paying readers (similar to Medium).
Authors retain all copyright to their work and are able to remove their work from Simily.co at any time.
We do not require exclusivity. You are free to publish your work wherever you see fit. By submitting to Simily.co, you acknowledge that the work is your own and you have the right to publish it. See our Terms of Service for more information.
All stories must use proper English grammar. You will be notified within 2-3 weeks if your story has been selected for publishing.

You can find out more at Simily.co and https://simily.co/how-it-works/ or drop us a line: hello@simily.co

Offline ferirob

Re: Open call for submissions for multiple genres (Simily)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 03:16:38 AM »
People, Iíve finally found my best essay writing assistance website. Speedypaper is as excellent in reality as in the Scamfighter review. A rare company can get closer to it in terms of paper quality and punctuality. I totally recommend this company to every student.

Offline JeffThorsen777

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2021, 04:17:12 AM »
Writing a good story takes time and talent. I had situations when an essay had to be written on a tight schedule. Unfortunately, my knowledge and efforts were not enough to complete the work on time. What I managed to write was terrible. Therefore, I decided to turn for psychology dissertation help to rewrite my essay and have time to hand over the work to the teacher on time. Fortunately, everything worked out and I did not have to sit for days at textbooks.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 12:21:38 PM by JeffThorsen777 »

Offline Louis D. Thorpe

• Marilyn Monroe & Joe DiMaggio * a Beautiful Love Story
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 02:29:06 PM »
Do you think this story would do well on that platform or any other. I was thinking a screenplay on broadway --too ambitious?

http://justicewell.com