Author Topic: What kind of person are you?  (Read 1011 times)

Offline oker288

What kind of person are you?
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:20:49 PM »
Hi everyone!
เล่นคาสิโนเว็บไหนดี
If time travel were possible and you were given the opportunity (but only the once) which would you choose, the past* or the future?
See the things you already know? Or those you can only imagine?
I would definitely go to the future. I would like to see all of the really cool stuff, the inventions, the progress we'll make.
How about you?
*I'm going to invoke the rule that you can't change anything in the past, if that's your chosen destination.
Thank in advance.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
Re: What kind of person are you?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:30:35 AM »
Hi everyone!
เล่นคาสิโนเว็บไหนดี
If time travel were possible and you were given the opportunity (but only the once) which would you choose, the past* or the future?
See the things you already know? Or those you can only imagine?
I would definitely go to the future. I would like to see all of the really cool stuff, the inventions, the progress we'll make.
How about you?
*I'm going to invoke the rule that you can't change anything in the past, if that's your chosen destination.
Thank in advance.

If I had one chance to change time, I would not use it. The past is more than the moments past. The past is the teaching and warning years, about man's ability to change the world; the time one is fully awakened to both, the good and bad in mankind. The evil that rests in the future ,as in the past, and in the day, stems from those who live in them. Yesterdays are gone; tomorrows will take care of themselves; It is the day that nurtures my spirit, and prepares me for any tomorrow that awaits me,     jt
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline nicoleallen

• SEOBrisk
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 01:04:51 AM »
I am very jolly and open hearted personality with mostly all the people i met or i know.

Offline Skald--of--jorvik

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 11:17:27 AM »
I would have to travel back in time- I'd love to see and bear witness to some of History's biggest mysteries or simply get the opportunity bump into some of my heroes.

But only as a tourist, getting stuck in the 60s without my modern technology and music might end up feeling like hell on earth. But to spend a week in the past... very exciting.
The whole of life is just like watching a film. Only itís as though you always get in ten minutes after the big picture has started, and no-one will tell you the plot, so you have to work it out all yourself from the clues- Terry Pratchett

Offline Sirena_321

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 10:07:58 PM »
I think I would probably go to the future. It would be cool to see a time we still know nothing about.
ďJust because itís whatís done doesnít mean itís what should be done.Ē-Cinderella (2015)

Offline kiemeo

• Adelaide asian girls
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 12:59:29 PM »
Time is tricky.It is difficult to control and easy to waste more time than you need.Adelaide asian girls

Offline vwineandspirit

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 12:33:39 PM »
Operating in the North Frontage as Docs Discount Vicks Wine & Spirits for numerous years, there has always been a constant effort to improve our local community and the people who frequent our montezuma tequila white review. As a result, we chose to sell and relocate in the spirit of recommitting to continuous progress and opportunity.