Author Topic: Hello Fellow Writers  (Read 95 times)

Offline DarkGoddessNight

Hello Fellow Writers
« on: March 11, 2021, 07:35:47 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm Kimberly, aka DarkGoddessNight, aka DGN. After taking a very, very long hiatus from writing due to life getting in the way, I've decided to pick up my pen/keyboard again and finally finish that novel I started writing umpteen years or so ago. I posted it on Literotica ages ago as Big Bad Karma, but it has undergone a lot of changes since then, and I've finally managed to get past the first act and into the second, and only in the month since I picked it back up. It is a paranormal romance novel featuring a witch, a werewolf and a demon (oh my!), and a happily ever after, of course. I could really use a critique partner. I get stuck in polishing and editing when I hit writer's block instead of forging ahead through my draft, so it helps if I have someone to bounce ideas off of or to tell me I use the word 'realize' or 'suddenly' entirely too much (I do). Anyways, hi all! I'm glad to be here and hope to meet some fellow writers!

Offline Void

Re: Hello Fellow Writers
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 04:35:09 PM »
Good Heavens! I can't believe my eyes! How could there be a human being, nay a Lady as graceful as this. You surely isn't mortal, I'd say you must've descended from the Heaven. Why, Heavenly Maiden, you must be wondering what this old man is babbling about, Well its about you. Ah no use in wasting my ammos, Name is Void, for the concept of Emptiness. And you, Hmmm didn't remember your name?? How about this? How about... Big Bad Karma?! No No! How Uncouth!! That name isnt suited to a maiden, whom I suspected if appeared before the masses, you'd be praised as the fairest of them all. Hmm... AHA! I've got it, since currently it's nighttime and your flawless aura, I'll call DarkGoddessNight.