Author Topic: A Hello from fantasy writer  (Read 355 times)

Offline Eddieism

• You can call me Ed, I'm a fantasy writer
A Hello from fantasy writer
« on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:32 AM »
Hi there, I'm Ed.

I'm a young adult whose hobbies involve a lot of fantasy; TTRPG's including D&D and pathfinder. I'm passionate about writing, though I've been slacking lately; That is why I'm here, to improve on my writing while increasing my motivation to keep up with it. until I've at the very least completed a novel.

Also, my novel is a fantasy about a man with a split personality, and his journey through dealing with it while still making a living.

I also enjoy beta reading so if anyone is willing to let me read, I and willing to let you know my thoughts on whatever it may be.

Offline UndeadGoathead

• Undead Goathead
Re: A Hello from fantasy writer
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 03:04:39 AM »
Hey there! I'm new too. I'm a big fan of fantasy. I joined this site to network with other fantasy writers/readers. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Offline Void

Re: A Hello from fantasy writer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 04:58:33 PM »
Ahoy Matey! Yarr me Ship didn't mean to sunk yer dinghy, How about ye come aboard and this cap'n shall brings you to where ye heart desires. Name's Cap'n Void, Scribe of The Never Sea. Those folk refers me as Small Hands, and ye two arrr? Ahaha! So, UndeadGoatHead and Eddieism eh? , Such Fine and Gallant Names must belongs to someone of nobles spirit, What?! yer two arr scribes as well. Praise the Sea, To find such Kindred Spirit in this boundless strech of magnificence is most unlikely. Ah, yer port is near. Welp if yer has anything to ask of this Cap'n, Just Give me a Holler!! Farewell Mate!!