Author Topic: New here, multiple novels written, time to try to publish  (Read 122 times)

Offline ThreeCircles

• This is my personal text
New here, multiple novels written, time to try to publish
« on: August 30, 2020, 04:02:46 PM »
Hello.  I'm new to this group, and I've been writing on and off for a couple of decades in a recreational/therapeutic fashion.  I have two series that I am working on that I am hoping to get published.

The first series, currently on the front burner, is "The Realm Bound".  Book one is "Born Today".  I'd categorize it as urban fantasy/alt-romance with overt kink and sexual content.  It does indeed go there, but there is actual character building, plot, conflict, and conclusion.

The second series, on the back burner, is a more classic fantasy tale of a young student of magic investigating the death and probable murder of his father.  The setting is an advanced civilization where magic is used in place of technology.  The series title is "The Broken Prophecy" and book one is "Blades of the Father."

If this tickles the fancy of any potential beta readers, I would be interested to hear from you.  I'll be browsing the forums over time for ideas and thoughts.
This is my signature

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: New here, multiple novels written, time to try to publish
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 12:48:04 PM »
Hi ThreeCircles,

Welcome to My Writers Circle, we’re happy to have you as part of the community!  :)

The forum is give and take and the more you review and critiques others writings the more feedback you’ll get on your own writings.

Looking forward to seeing your contribution to the community!