Author Topic: What Type of Blog Post Topics Would You Write Comments/Replies On...? ? ?  (Read 346 times)

Offline HPvD

• HPs Happy Writing Blogspot

Hello Wanted Writer,

I have amung others a - Writers Blog - for several years already, and

while on our Twitter - where we show our Photography Skills,
and offer you our (Photo) Post- & Greeting Cards you can Share on Social Media - 
we frequently do get your readers feedback with

Comments, Likes and Retweets, and

while on some of my other blogs I do occasionally
get Comments/Replies on blog posts,

Somehow on my - Writers Blog - I hardly ever get any
Comments/replies from you.

Can't I especially expect - you writer - to be willing to write
Comments/Replies....?? !

What type of Blog Posts Topics
would you write Comments/Replies on....? ? ?

To your Happy<i> - Writing -</i> Inspiration, http://hpshappywriting2.blogspot.com

Offline PIJ1951

In my experience, most professional writers or those who take their writing seriously have better ways to spend their precious time than commenting on blogs. That's one reason why I've not read any of yours, or commented on your other posts on here advertising them. But I hope this particular request is not an example of the standard of writing displayed on your blogs.

Offline JTetstone

• Jan Tetstone a/k/s Janice Sanford/nosuchmember
    • The Spirit Within Poetry
In my experience, most professional writers or those who take their writing seriously have better ways to spend their precious time than commenting on blogs. That's one reason why I've not read any of yours, or commented on your other posts on here advertising them. But I hope this particular request is not an example of the standard of writing displayed on your blogs.

Hi PIJ1951, I agree, HPvD advertises more than commenting on other writers' post but up until a couple of years ago, for eight years he posted great helpful posts about writing on MWC boards.  I don't post replies very often because I am a heartwriter. I have never used my own sites for profit or self gain. The link is in my signature box.

This site is special. Though writers come and go here....Many have left much of their knowledge in writing behind for new writers.

Sorry, for shaking any ones boat. This is a site for writers interested in teaching others what they seek to know to make themselves , not just to be a writer,but to be the best writers they can be.

Best of luck with your writing -jt   
It's a waste of time to try to teach a heart writer rules for writing.. Smile. jt

Offline HPvD

• HPs Happy Writing Blogspot
Re: What Type of Blog Post Topics Would You Write Comments/Replies On...? ? ?
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 03:46:24 PM »

The time spending issue, fair enough, (I am pretty busy because
of Christmas at the moment myself) indeed looks like an interesting topic
to write about,  I could possibly look into things like time management
as a topic to write about. 

Writing seriously, I guess that I could translate that as; writing about the
actual writing craft itself, and writing about writing experiences...,

I also read: 'I am a heartwriter....?' I guess that also has to do
with experience related writing...?

your replies have given me
some potential interesting topics to write about.

Thank you for your replies,
To your Happy<i> - Writing -</i> Inspiration, http://hpshappywriting2.blogspot.com