Author Topic: New Beta Reader on Board--Need Beta Reader Soulmate  (Read 172 times)

Offline fictional_reality96

New Beta Reader on Board--Need Beta Reader Soulmate
« on: August 10, 2020, 12:07:28 AM »
Greetings all,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. So about me: I'm a female in my early 20's, work full-time with 2 side hustles and advocate self-care as much as I eat sweets (often, frequently, deliciously, and never regretfully). When I was six, I pulled out a purple composition from school, sat against my wall, and shouted, "MOM! I'M GONNA BE A WRITER!" And thus, here I am.

I haven't published anything yet out of fear of judgement, but life is too short for that. I've written 4 teen fiction novels (dystopian, sci-fi, coming-of-age, and fantasy) -- with Romance in all of them because romance makes every story better IMO. My recent book is a rom-com I am most proud of and hope it one day finds its home on the shelves of a Barnes & Noble.

Also--looking for my Beta Reader Soulmate. Let's bare our writing souls, shall we?

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: New Beta Reader on Board--Need Beta Reader Soulmate
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 04:49:59 AM »
Hi fictional_reality96,

Welcome to My Writers Circle, we’re happy to have you as part of the community!

Thanks for sharing your story with us and I totally agree that the life is too short to be afraid of people's judgement ;)

The forum is give and take and the more you review and critiques others writings the more feedback you’ll get on your own writings.

Once again welcome to MWC!