Author Topic: Beta Reader for Multiple Genres!  (Read 683 times)

Offline lisawong

Beta Reader for Multiple Genres!
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:39:01 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Lisa and I'm an avid reader of all things fiction. I studied creative writing and communication in college and am currently working as an assistant editor for a boutique publishing agency. I've been beta reading for the last two years and am always on the search to help artists create new stories that will continue to inspire generations of readers and authors.

As a beta reader, I aim to improve your story through honest, friendly, and constructive feedback and let you know what works and what doesn't work in your manuscript. I use track changes to provide comments and questions, as well as to document my "live" feelings so you can see if your writing comes across to the reader in the way it was intended. Along with a copy of the returned manuscript, I will also provide a separate report with a full critique on plot, setting, pacing, dialogue, and characters. For prices and testimonials, you can visit my website here: https://sites.google.com/view/bookbeta/home?authuser=0.

My preferences: Historical fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, young adult, new adult, science fiction, mystery/crime, romance, and women's fiction. The only genre I have a strong tendency to avoid is horror, but everything else is negotiable so don't hesitate to send a request even if your manuscript doesn't fall into one of the aforementioned categories.

Email: l.wong1079@gmail.com

Thank you!
Lisa