Author Topic: Hi  (Read 775 times)

Offline booklover07

Hi
« on: March 26, 2020, 04:03:04 AM »
Hi, I'm a new writer that loves fantasy novels. I'm in the process of writing my first novel, and I'm discovering just how much
grammar I've forgotten from school, so that's something I'd appreciate help with. I'm excited to get to know everyone, and
looking forward to sharing my work

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 06:17:30 AM »
Hi booklover07,

Welcome to My Writers Circle, we’re happy to have you as part of the community!

You'll find that there are plenty of members here to help you with your first steps. As part of the rules of this community we ask that you first review and offer feedback on others work before asking for help, it's a give and take kind of lifestyle here   ;)

Thanks for joining!

Offline ecarlate.deecrire

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 01:48:26 PM »
Hello there,

I struggle with grammar too! I have been academically writing for a bit and am trying to hone my craft. I look for to polishing with you! There are a few free writing classes available online, most are professional, but the basics are still the same. Coursera, Udemy, and edX. I recently completed an online degree and found there are many YouTube Videos on writing (in bites sizes).
Laura

Offline booklover07

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 05:49:28 AM »
Hi Laura, I hope your writing is going well. I've enjoyed quite a few of the writing videos on YouTube myself, some of them are very helpful