Author Topic: The New Guy  (Read 453 times)

Offline JUScribe

The New Guy
« on: March 08, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »
Hello all,

I'm Joe although I go by Jonas in the writing community. I'm an indie writer and freelance blogger who currently reside in my home state of Wisconsin, USA. I'm the 2nd youngest of five children to Nigerian parents. As a young child I always had a vivid imagination. But it was during middle school that I finally put my ideas into writing. That was the beginning of a 4-part series revolving around a young precocious prince as he grows up in the ancient Roman world. Years later in 2013 I finally published my debut novelette, Before the Legend.

I love to write historical fiction although I like reading a variety of genres particularly Sci/Fi/dystopian, YA, and middle-grade. I believe indie writers are not to be discounted but a force to be reckoned with. As I've grown in this process I want to help others reach their publishing goals. In the past 6 months I've been redirecting my efforts into the how-to market, with my upcoming book being all about self-publishing on how to do it well without breaking the bank. I look forward to getting feedback from other writers in this industry that will not only help me but other writers.

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: The New Guy
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 06:41:09 AM »
Hi JUScribe!

Welcome to MWC, happy to have you aboard and looking forward to seeing your contribution to the community!

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Hope you will enjoy the benefits My Writers Circle has to offer. We're looking forward to your contribution!

Thanks for joining!