Poll

Is loving self prrequisite for loving others?

Totally agree.
2 (100%)
To some extent.
0 (0%)
Disagree.
0 (0%)
Both are different aspects, can not be compared.
0 (0%)
Do not know.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: March 10, 2020, 07:05:09 AM

Author Topic: Before you love others check whether you love yourself first !  (Read 183 times)

Offline shreyansh

Before you love others check whether you love yourself first !
« on: February 14, 2020, 05:14:58 AM »

Love is the very first emotion which we are bestowed with at birth and the same needs to be carried forward till our death.
On the contrary, this emotion of love gets modified into jealousy and hatred because we start comparing our have and have nots with others along with whom we grow.
If someone close and dear to us achieves something in his or her life, we become happy but if the same person is our competitor or not dear to us, we tend to become jealous. So the best way to be in the emotion of love is to consider every one dear to you.
Before we start to love others we must love ourselves as if we do not do so, we can not love anyone else.
So in the morning right after waking up, one must stand in front of the mirror and appreciate oneself for everything - starting from looks to abilities and the thought process.
One can know more about love in the book " When I Met Myself by Shreyansh Dixit, which is available at Amazon and one can read a full chapter on how to grow love from within.
The book is a self- talk of the author with his soul, where one day he asks questions relating to meaning full existence and his soul gives him 19 principles, following that, one can live blissfully.

Offline PIJ1951

Re: Before you love others check whether you love yourself first !
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 09:13:53 AM »
Wow, I wonder how I've survived for 70 years without knowing any of this. What a load of psychobabble nonsense - but good luck with selling your book on here.

Offline shreyansh

Re: Before you love others check whether you love yourself first !
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 12:00:02 AM »
Sir, Thanks for your best wishes for my book.
Sometimes we take longer to understand the truth in our life!!