Author Topic: Perpetually Wet Behind the Ears  (Read 285 times)

Offline Greye

Perpetually Wet Behind the Ears
« on: December 20, 2019, 06:46:59 PM »
Hello Everyone! I am Maitland Greye and as the subject implies I am new here, but also new to writing for the public. I am currently 29 but I started when I was 12 and have become quite the prolific writer in that time (in my home). I forgot why I started writing, which was to share new worlds and new possibilities with anyone that wanted them. I am here to find people that share that goal, and can help me navigate from privacy to being public.

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: Perpetually Wet Behind the Ears
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 07:26:44 AM »
Hi Maitland,

Welcome to MWC! We appreciate you joining the community.

You'll find that there are plenty of members here to help you to become a public writer. As part of the rules of this community we ask that you first review and offer feedback on others work before asking for help, it's a give and take kind of lifestyle here  ;)

Hope you will enjoy the benefits My Writers Circle has to offer.
Olesia

Offline writeconts

Re: Perpetually Wet Behind the Ears
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 02:53:14 PM »
Hello Maitland,

Don't know what genre(s) you write in, but some of the online databases of publication venues seem to be doing a bang-up job. Helped me get published a few times recently... I'm not selling anything, or really, making anything. So far I'm getting published without pay, like a lot of people.