Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 697 times)

Offline dnbrookswrites

• YA Fantasy writer; looking for beta readers!
    • Devin Brooks Website
Hello Everyone!
« on: December 13, 2019, 05:50:45 PM »
I'm Devin, and I'm a YA Fantasy writer. I just finished a dark YA Fantasy called Shadow Speak at approx. 115,000 words, and I'm looking for beta readers to give me feedback. Here's a summary:

LIV MORGAN HAD ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT ó
fighting to discover her elemental power, helping her sister Cecelia beat the famous magic-eating virus, and dreading the college departure of her friend-since-birth Kian.

Three years later, the eighteen-year-old sooth has strangled her newly-minted magic, Ceceliaís illness tips towards terminal, and Livís last memory of Kian is the infamous daemon-murderer that drove a blade through his heart.

Now the monster is dead, but the darkness is far from gone. When a strange turn of events sparks Livís sleeping magic three nights before Christmas, it catches the interest of shadowed forces determined to summon the very evil that nearly took everything from her before.

History is ripe for a repeat, and Liv will do anything to protect her sister and prevent another fatal ending ó especially when her best friend isnít as dead as heís supposed to be.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!!!
Devin Brooks
hello@dnbrookswrites.com
www.dnbrookswrites.com

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 01:37:53 PM »
Hi Devin

Welcome to My Writers Circle, weíre happy to have you as part of the community!

You'll find that there are plenty of members here to help you with your writing, as part of the rules of this community we ask that you first review and offer feedback on others work before asking for help, it's a give and take kind of lifestyle here   ;)

Once again welcome to MWC!