Author Topic: I want to improve my grammar, what's the most effective method?  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Billykim

I want to improve my grammar, what's the most effective method?
« on: November 08, 2019, 03:19:55 PM »
Hey everyone,
Does anyone here have links to online, interactive games or quizzes?
I have ADHD and am desperate to improve my writing, but I need to find a method that will help keep me focused.
Has anyone else had the same problem, any suggestions?
Thank you in advance.convert $7.99
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 02:23:04 PM by Billykim »

Offline Jaiayavi

Re: I want to improve my grammar, what's the most effective method?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 03:29:39 PM »
I entered the university and as it turned out that write my essay is very difficult for me because they are much more difficult than at school. But I did not despair and turned to the online service, where I now constantly order essays and am very pleased with the quality of their work.

Offline WinstounGadget

• https://ewriters.pro
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »
All students who have used https://ewriters.pro service have said it is worth it. Their writers always have something to offer to their customer, which is the value for their money. Its paper writing services are extremely professional and legitimate. To add on to that it proves to be consistent over the many years it has been in the industry.

Offline JamesBr

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 11:05:02 PM »
You should read more I guess. It will improve your writing skills drasticly. On the other hand, if you want to save your own time it's much better to consider the academic writing provided by one of the best online writing services EssayCompany

Offline TomHeaton

• https://order-essay.samedayessay.net
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 05:00:34 PM »
Make sure your topic is neither too broad something which warrants a dissertation nor too limited. Decide what your goals are for the paper. What is your purpose? What opinion, view, or idea do you want to prove? Try to articulate your purpose clearly before you begin writing. If you cannot state your purpose clearly, try to freewrite about your topic. And you also will find some tips on how to write an https://order-essay.samedayessay.net here. I think that you should check it out sooner or later.

Offline vladpabas

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 07:26:31 AM »
Development is a process that creates growth, https://theappsolutions.com/blog/how-to/create-telemedicine-app/ progress, positive change or the addition of physical, economic, environmental, social and demographic components.

Offline bebasi

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 10:19:36 AM »
We are not like that. We are different. We value our term papers for sale customers, and we see them as valuable assets. Our competitive edge is delivering the highest value among our competition.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 12:06:54 PM »
I have found these steps helpful, and to be simple methods to improve your grammar skills. Though they were written for students, I believe these seven rules apply to students,writers,and anyone seeking to improve their writing.    jt

Seven Rules to Better Grammar:   

1. Read
Reading may be the number one way you can improve your grammar skills. When you read, you reinforce correct grammar in your mind. It can be particularly helpful to read out loud, as the combination of seeing, saying, and hearing assists in solidifying what you have learned. In addition to improving your grammar, reading will help with all aspects of your writing, from sentence fluency to increased vocabulary.

2. Get a grammar manual
It is useful to have a thorough reference book nearby that you can consult when writing. This way, any time a grammatical question arises, you can quickly refer to the manual to obtain the answer. There are many high quality grammar and writing guidebooks on the market. Speak to a librarian or writing instructor for recommendations.

3. Review the basics
While classes in English linguistics and writing may not be something you are interested in, it is vital to spend a bit of time learning or reviewing the basic principles. Do some research on the basic parts of speech, as well as on the common grammatical errors people tend to make. Here are some simple ways to improve your writing skills.

4. Practice
There are many excellent resources, both online and in print, conducive to improving your grammar skills. A quick Internet search will reveal a multitude of websites that offer grammar games and exercises. If you know that grammar is an area you struggle with, set aside a few minutes each day to complete grammar exercises. Even the simple act of taking a few English practice tests of any level can help you improve your grammar skills.

5. Listen to others
When instructors, writing lab staff, or writing tutors give you feedback, listen to them! Find out if you have a consistent issue with any topics in particular. For example, do you frequently receive feedback regarding run-on sentences or have issues with subject-verb agreement? If so, make sure that when you proofread your assignments, you pay special attention to those details. It may even be wise to create your own personalized checklist of items to be aware of in your writing.

6. Proofread…out loud
Sometimes when we re-read pieces we have written, our brain fills in the gaps of missing information. We do not always catch our own mistakes when we proofread. Reading what you have written out loud, preferably to someone else, is an efficient way to evaluate whether or not you have used correct grammar. You are more likely to notice your errors if you read the content aloud, rather than in your head to yourself.

7. Write
Just as it helps to read a great deal, it will also benefit you to write more. The more you practice writing with proper grammar, the more naturally it will come to you. These are greats tips to help you with writing a college essay.

https://www.varsitytutors.com/blog/7+tips+to+improve+your+grammar+skills
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline AntonioC

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 03:15:23 AM »
All chatbots are used to respond to salads. These questions can be easily asked in natural language without writing a script or programming. Chatbot development services help you answer interesting questions during the experience through a series of interesting, interactive and time-saving questions.

Offline jt72

• Jan Tetstone
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 03:47:34 PM »
one cannot buy 'smartness'.... no one is born a genius [but we all are born with the 'seed' for learning.] Make your life mean something you can be proud of.....greed is a never ending human story....and the greedy will make a dollar anyway they can. 
Interesting the way the internet really works.   jt jt

Offline Archaic Torso

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »
I always enjoyed learning grammar when I was learning Spanish. But don't underestimate the importance of input (listening and reading) to assimilate the grammar without even realising it!