Author Topic: Ways to improve my writing?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Skiemen

Ways to improve my writing?
« on: November 04, 2019, 08:40:29 AM »
I've just recently realized that my writing is complete crap.

Especially during exam time, it's like reading a kid from elemntary trying to express his feelings unto paper.

I'm in grade 11 right now, meaning that I have a few months before my marks actually impact me. How should I utilize this few months and drastically improve my writing gps fleet tracking?

I've tried reading mulitple books (LOTR, GoT, etc) just so I can improve writing, but I lost interest in all of them (Loved the genre/show though). I'm thinking of going to a subreddit for proofreading and try to see what people write and see what I can improve on their writing.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:31:13 AM by Skiemen »

Offline Jasmine Kurb

Re: Ways to improve my writing?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 04:50:27 AM »
Nice! thank You for sharing your thoughts. It has become a major problem among students that they don't know how to write when I was a student for my projects or assignments I have to do case study writing but whenever I write I always feel like I need case study writing help. Nowadays students have the benefit that they can take help easily from experts. They just have to focus on writing and such points their writing will improve automatically.

Offline zacharydover

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 04:06:42 AM »
Read and write every day. Simple yet challenging.
"There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed" - Some Guy

Offline Debbo

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 08:14:30 AM »
It is very difficult to write essays at universities in USA. Students often just don't have time to do this homework. That's why I recommend it to everyone essay writing service usa because this is where the best experts work who are always ready to help you. You can simply order the essay you need on the website and the experts will do it.