Author Topic: Hello & Can I Ask You For A Favor?....Yes...Already.  (Read 84 times)

Offline LOLAAIDRIEN3

Hello & Can I Ask You For A Favor?....Yes...Already.
« on: October 02, 2019, 04:17:09 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the publishing world and am attempting to get my feet wet by first self publishing a poetry book, while I work on finalizing my short stories & novel. I have compiled 43 poems into 6 sections. Total word count for the book is 9,461 but I will divvy up sections between beta readers & you can decide if you'd like to read more or not. These poems are about sex, friendship and struggle with self. They can be quite frank so if language or content needs to be of a clean nature for you, then this is not for you. I'm looking for 20 beta readers who can assist me, from head to toe, on any edits (including if an entire poem or section should just be erased) that may need to be done with this compilation of poems before moving on to a professional editor.

Thank you all in advance! XD

Offline Olesia

• Administrator
Re: Hello & Can I Ask You For A Favor?....Yes...Already.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 12:45:29 PM »
Hi LOLAAIDRIEN3!

Welcome to the world of self-publishing! We would love to hear about how your journey goes and please share questions and challenges that you run into along the way as there are members here that can guide you and of course those that will follow in your footsteps can learn from you!

We're happy to have you here as part of the My Writers Circle Community