Author Topic: How Can We Improve My Writers Circle?  (Read 413 times)

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
How Can We Improve My Writers Circle?
« on: August 05, 2019, 12:43:13 PM »
Hi Everyone,

We sent out an email a few months back asking for feedback on how we can improve this community. Thank you to those that took a moment to share their thoughts with us!

I wanted to expand the survey to the forum so that all community member have the opportunity to share their thoughts and feedback on how we can continue to improve My Writers Circle, if you haven't already shared your feedback we would love to hear from you.

Click here to access the survey

All responses are anonymous and there is a special offer for everyone that completes the survey.

We're looking forward to your feedback and thank you for being a part of the community!

Offline Vienna

Re: How Can We Improve My Writers Circle?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 05:21:08 AM »
i have completed the survey. I think what would get people back here and /or attract new people is: get rid of certain obviously psychologically disturbed  members, stop spam.
Just a well-read punk peasant

Going to church makes you a christian as much as standing in a garage makes you a car!

Offline JameelaM

• Administrator
Re: How Can We Improve My Writers Circle?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:04:45 PM »
Hey Vienna,

Thanks for completing the survey, much appreciated!

We have implemented a plug in that has been working well to reduce the level of spam we saw when the forum was updated to the latest version, there are occasional posts that get flagged for approval and as a community member you are always welcome to report anything you find that you feel could be spam so that we can remove it if needed.

If there are any members that are in violation of the terms of use please feel free to send me a PM so that we can address the issue accordingly.

My Writers Circle is a welcoming place and we want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to share their works.

Thanks for chiming in and we appreciate you being a part of MWC!